Prediction: QB Dwayne Haskins will shatter the rookie record with 30+ passing TD's.

aceinthehouse

3 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

I say Defense because your about to witness one of the best turnover creating defenses, you've seen in years. I'm talking INT's, Sacks & caused fumbles.

You aren't even talking about turnovers on downs. This defense must suck, how could you go a whole season without stopping a team on 4th down. And what about non-forced fumbles? Just gonna stand around and not do anything?

Probably gonna go 4-12 with a defense like that tbqh.

2 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

Cool. Do you think Haskins will be the best of the first round guys? 

I don't know if he'll be the best.

But I do think he's in the best position to succeed, based off player personnel as a whole & coaching or system.

In other words, imo?

He doesn't have any excuses on being successful, other than the fact he's a rookie.

32 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

I don't know if he'll be the best.

But I do think he's in the best position to succeed, based off player personnel as a whole & coaching or system.

In other words, imo?

He doesn't have any excuses on being successful, other than the fact he's a rookie.

Still don't think he sees the field until 5-7 games in. Not convinced of that, though, so we'll see. I do think Haskins has the highest floor of the three first rounders, based on his play and arm strength. 

This... is actually reasonable. I could see Haskins beating out an overmatched Case Keenum and do well. 

I don't see it happening, but it's still *kinda* reasonable.

For everyone knocking @aceinthehouse, he brings it hard with his predictions. Even though he knows how it goes down when he doesn't get them right (and he never gets them right) he's still here, pushing all in on his predictions. 

I can appreciate someone with a set on him, like ace. Bravo, sir.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, ET80 said:

This... is actually reasonable. I could see Haskins beating out an overmatched Case Keenum and do well. 

I don't see it happening, but it's still *kinda* reasonable.

For everyone knocking @aceinthehouse, he brings it hard with his predictions. Even though he knows how it goes down when he doesn't get them right (and he never gets them right) he's still here, pushing all in on his predictions. 

I can appreciate someone with a set on him, like ace. Bravo, sir.

Oh yeah, because it takes a real man to make homer-istic predictions on an online message board every year! 

31 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

Oh yeah, because it takes a real man to make homer-istic predictions on an online message board every year! 

Better than what you bring to the table...

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Danger said:

Who the heck is Dwayne Haskins going to be throwing to?

It'll also be interesting to see him try and break the record with only half a season starting after Case Keenum leads them to a 2-6 start.

Derrius Guice, obviously.