Prediction: QB Dwayne Haskins will shatter the rookie record with 30+ passing TD's.

aceinthehouse

51 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

Oh yeah, because it takes a real man to make homer-istic predictions on an online message board every year! 

Now if he put real money down on his predictions. Now we’re talking, playboy 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

This... is actually reasonable. I could see Haskins beating out an overmatched Case Keenum and do well. 

I don't see it happening, but it's still *kinda* reasonable.

For everyone knocking @aceinthehouse, he brings it hard with his predictions. Even though he knows how it goes down when he doesn't get them right (and he never gets them right) he's still here, pushing all in on his predictions. 

I can appreciate someone with a set on him, like ace. Bravo, sir.

giphy.gif

By the way you come at Case Keenum again with sass like that and this is gonna get ugly real quick.

16 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Because I will remind ET just how glorious the career of Case Keenum has been and why, under QB guru Jeff Fisher, he went from UDFA to starting NFL QB.

Son, you were probably still in High School when I first laid eyes on THE Case Keenum. #GoCoogs #HTownTakeover

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Says the man who referred to him as "overmatched".

Overmatched, overrated, overplayed. He's like my little brother - I can beat the crap out of him all I want, but the minute an outsider says something, it's war...

Just now, ET80 said:

He's like my little brother - I can beat the crap out of him all I want, but the minute an outsider says something, it's war...

He's actually Nick Foles' little brother. Not yours. 

Just now, ET80 said:

Overmatched, overrated, overplayed.

Career Playoff Wins:
Case Keenum - 1
DeShaun Watson - 0

Career ACL injuries:
DeShaun Watson - 1
Case Keenum - 0

You need a QB to get his knee torn up like a little ***** or lose in the Saturday 3 PM Wildcard game to the Titans or Colts, Watson is your guy. You need a gritty veteran QB to make a miracle playoff game winning play, it's Case.

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

He's actually Nick Foles' little brother. Not yours. 

He was UH before he was a Ram, so try again.

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Career Playoff Wins:
Case Keenum - 1
DeShaun Watson - 0

Career ACL injuries:
DeShaun Watson - 1
Case Keenum - 0

You need a QB to get his knee torn up like a little ***** or lose in the Saturday 3 PM Wildcard game to the Titans or Colts, Watson is your guy. You need a gritty veteran QB to make a miracle playoff game winning play, it's Case.

This is exactly why you don't deserve to be a football fan.

• Like 3