Be a man, make a homer prediction.

Kiwibrown

as homery as i could be would involve me saying the steelers show ab was made by ben and not the other way around as juju goes off for 1500/15, but a more likely one is that the steelers top cleveland for the division as balty’s offense sucks as cincy remains in the mire under smith in his first year as their coach

but what the heck, i’ll toss out that the steelers defense is opportunistic and creates takeaways, complementary to the swashbuckling offense fitchner builds on in his second year and we go on a new orleans 2009 run all the way to the dance and then some

this offseason has been a mess so we'll either be a dumpster fire, or everyone will play with a chip on their shoulder and maybe we make barely make the playoffs

Titus Howard ends up being a fine Whatever Position They Decide To Put Him In and justifies his drafting

• Like 1

On 6/25/2019 at 12:55 PM, BroncoSojia said:

Bradley Chubb has a 12+ sack season 

Courtland Sutton has a breakout year and puts up 1,100+ yards receiving

Drew Lock starts at least 5 games and looks decent.

What kind of hashish are they selling in Colorado? You nuts?

Edited by BullsandBroncos

ok, here goes;

Watt 13 sacks 4FF Pro bowl

Connor 5+ ypc and 14+ TD's and 1600+ yards from scrimmage

without AB, VMac emerges as a legit TE.

boswell returns somewhat to his old ways and is respectable unlike last year's mystery. 

Nothing shocking there, but that seems decent.  Maybe our DB's won't rank the worst ever in INT's for a change, that could be a homer pick too;)