FF NBA Top 50 Players In The League: Tiebreaker (#15 - #17)

the lone star

FF NBA Top 50 Players In The League: Tiebreaker (#15 - #17)  

7 members have voted

1. 1. FF NBA Top 50 Players In The League: Tiebreaker (#15 - #17)

• Rudy Gobert
    • Karl-Anthony Towns
    • Jimmy Butler

22 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Jimmy easily. Gobert is a complimentary piece and Towns is overrated.

Complimentary offensive player. He's like a hyper elite role player on offense and the most dominant regular season defender in the league. Best player on a 50 win team in the west. Gobert sets your floor very high if he is on your team 

22 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Complimentary offensive player. He's like a hyper elite role player on offense and the most dominant regular season defender in the league. Best player on a 50 win team in the west. Gobert sets your floor very high if he is on your team 

Doesn't make you better than someone who is top tier both offensively and defensively.

9 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Doesn't make you better than someone who is top tier both offensively and defensively.

I mean, in Gobert's case it might. He's like a hyper elite role player that gives you a top 5 defense if he's on the squad. Jimmy doesn't play with the same defensive effort he used to and took a backseat on the Sixers offensively. I think they are in the same tier but I think Gobert is uniquely dominant as a defensive player and is a valuable offensive player as well.