Vikings: War of Clans

Guys, most of you know me as a die hard football junkie.. While studying some of this years college prospects, the Vikings app kept popping up. So I gave it a try, it is a fun and cool site. Was wondering if anyone else out there was playing the game too? I am in Kingdom Sabdardell (798)  Elder - 2nd in Command

I feel like i've seen this one before and from my experience, the better the advertisements are for mobile games, the more of a microtransaction simulator they are. Also, any of them that have a title named something along the lines of "(synonym for fight) of clans" are extra bad for this.

How long have you played it for? Some of them manage to be fun for a few weeks before hitting a wall requiring mtx.

20 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

I feel like i've seen this one before and from my experience, the better the advertisements are for mobile games, the more of a microtransaction simulator they are. Also, any of them that have a title named something along the lines of "(synonym for fight) of clans" are extra bad for this.

How long have you played it for? Some of them manage to be fun for a few weeks before hitting a wall requiring mtx.

Been playing for nearly 3 months now, having a blast..

13 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

Been playing for nearly 3 months now, having a blast..

What is the gameplay like? From the descriptions it seems like it's the exact same thing as any other mtx simulator. Grind resources (or just pay cash for them) to upgrade stuff and increase numbers.

3 hours ago, TXsteeler said:

What is the gameplay like? From the descriptions it seems like it's the exact same thing as any other mtx simulator. Grind resources (or just pay cash for them) to upgrade stuff and increase numbers.

If you are like me, you grind your tail off but there are others that will spend a few bucks to keep for doing it.