What's your "I was at that game!" game(s)?

MikeT14

- 19-10 always comes to mind. 

- I was at JJ Watt's first game, a 34-7 win vs the Colts. He recoverd a fumble that eventually led to a Derrick Ward TD, but the big play of the day was a 79 yard PR TD by Jacoby Jones.

- In 2013, the Texans beat the Titans in OT, where rookie DeAndre Hopkins had his first 100 yard game and scored his first TD, a walk off 3 yard TD. That put the Texans at 2-0, but was then followed up by 14 consecutive losses. Not a good year.

Life-long Fins fan, never been to a game and when I finally attended a game...they scored 0 pts, gave up 6 sacks, 4 turnovers, QB had a 32 rating and Miami only had the ball for 20 minutes of the 60-minute game. Oh well at least Don Shula attended the game as a special guest and during warmups I got to yell "hey coach" at him as he walked by.  

I was at the 2014 game where the Browns scored 2 defensive TD's and lost to the Colts on a last second Andrew Luck TD pass. They were like 7-4 or 7-5 at the time, and they lost the rest of their games to finish 7-9.

The only Packers game I've been able to make it to was the Monday Night game against Kansas City in 2015. It was raining and I traveled from Indianapolis and had to work he next day. 

Think the only notable thing was HHCD lighting up Jeremy Maclin and drawing a personal foul.

Rodgers and James Jones played great. Lacy wasn't fat yet. Sam Shields had a pick. Alex Smith had two functioning legs.

Simpler times. 

First Packers game ever was in 2003, Week 17 at Lambeau it was the Packers vs the Broncos. Green Bay had to win and the Vikings had to lose at Arizona for the Packers to make the playoffs. Green Bay did their job and then we got a miracle from the Cardinals who won on the final play of the game......my dad and I were sitting next to an older guy who had headphones on listen to the Vikings game, we see him stand up with an excited look but also not sure if what he heard actually happened. The next couple minutes were great as word of what happened spread throughout the stadium and eventually down to the Packers sideline 

Oh and Ahman Green had a 98 yard TD Run which was awesome to see 

• Like 1