What's your "I was at that game!" game(s)?

MikeT14

I have been to a good amount of games across the country over the past couple years and have had very good luck in seeing great games. 

Here are some of them

Ravens vs Bengals on New Years in 2017-2018 when it was like 6 degrees when the Bengals eliminated them with a 50 yard pass on 4th down

Packers vs Lions this past year when Crosby missed 4 field goals and an extra point 

St Louis Rams vs Seahawks first game of the year a few years ago (last year in St Louis) I think it may have been Aaron Donald’s coming out party; Him and Robert Quinn destroyed Russel Wilson. Also it was the first game after Seattle lost the Super Bowl by not giving the ball to Marshawn, and they went to OT and gave him the ball on 4th and 1 and Aaron Donald blew him up 

Fitzmagic for the Jets beating Brady in OT a few days after Christmas a few years ago 

There is another game I attended at Lambeau I forgot to mention.  Back in 1983 I was at that Monday night game against the Redskins that still is the highest scoring MNF game.  Back in those days our defense was pretty awful but Washington had no answer for Lynn Dickey and company that night.  Redskins kicker Mark Moseley missed a field goal in the final seconds, securing the win for the Packers.  The final score was 48-47!

• Like 1

On 6/3/2019 at 3:25 PM, candyman93 said:

Snow bowl between Cleveland and Buffalo

This abomination.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pBkjOrYv1Gk

Was also at this snow bowl drove out of this blizzard in Toledo only to have it catch up to us at the tailgate in Cleveland.

Other notable game was when Cleveland beat Vick and Atlanta to make the playoffs in 2002.