Who will be the breakout player in 2019?

DaBoys

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Neither does coke head. But you insist on doing it anyways because our current QB is also black. 

Skin color has nothing to do with it. An inability to complete passes does. I strongly suggest that you refrain from suggesting that it’s something other than that.

On 6/11/2019 at 2:54 PM, plan9misfit said:

Skin color has nothing to do with it. An inability to complete passes does. I strongly suggest that you refrain from suggesting that it’s something other than that.

Plan, you do realize that is how it comes out when you call him that, right? Let's be honest here. The only things Dak Prescott has in common with Quincy Carter is in fact his skin color and that he plays the same position. No, Dak isn't perfect. But, he's no Quincy Carter. It's asinine to keep calling him that. I would bet vital parts of Matts' anatomy that he and I are NOT the only ones who have thought this about your repeated use of Quincy when referring to Dak. I'm not a Dak apologist, Nor am I a Dak basher. I don't have a dog in the fight. But, your insistence on repeatedly calling him Quincy is asinine, juvenile and just plain ******* ignorant.  

If me saying all of this is somehow in violation of the forum rules and gets me banned, so be it. I'm pretty much done here anyway. 

Edited by htfryar
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, htfryar said:

Plan, you do realize that is how it comes out when you call him that, right? Let's be honest here. The only things Dak Prescott has in common with Quincy Carter is in fact his skin color and that he plays the same position. No, Dak isn't perfect. But, he's no Quincy Carter. It's asinine to keep calling him that. I would bet vital parts of Matts' anatomy that he and I are NOT the only ones who have thought this about your repeated use of Quincy when referring to Dak. I'm not a Dak apologist, Nor am I a Dak basher. I don't have a dog in the fight. But, your insistence on repeatedly calling him Quincy is asinine, juvenile and just plain ******* ignorant.  

If me saying all of this is somehow in violation of the forum rules and gets me banned, so be it. I'm pretty much done here anyway. 

Quincy and Dak are both QBs

Quincy and Dak were both drafted outside the first round

Quincy and Dak were both drafted by Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys 

Quincy and Dak both played in the SEC

Quincy and Dak are both 6'2" 

Quincy was listed at 220 Dak 229

Quincy and Dak both started for the Cowboys their rookie year

Quincy and Dak both started their first 3 years for the Cowboys 

Quincy and Dak went to HS just 10 hours apart.

Quincy and Dak both started playoff games for the Cowboys 

Quincy and Dak are of the few Cowboys QBs to have a rushing TD in a playoff game.

Edited by DaBoys

On 6/11/2019 at 9:20 AM, Matts4313 said:

Neither does coke head. But you insist on doing it anyways because our current QB is also black. 

2 hours ago, htfryar said:

Oh and I forgot to say...

Please don't make this thread about only about Dak, guys. We have enough of those.