Jump to content
DaBoys

Who will be the breakout player in 2019?

Recommended Posts

I'm going to throw Kerry Hyders name in the hat. He had a solid OTA week, and is a motor guy that Rod likes. Don't be surprised if this guy comes out of no where and produces for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im definitely going with C-Will. His added weight makes me happy and he is a damn good worker. I have faith he can become a pro bowler this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm gonna have to pick Dorance Armstrong.   I think hes gonna get a lot of reps during training camp and will earn a significant spot in the rotation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

If only Pat McQuistan was here....

Sorry, I have to go Rob Pettite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rtnldave said:

Sorry, I have to go Rob Pettite

Concrete Feet has no business being mentioned in this forum. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

Concrete Feet has no business being mentioned in this forum. LOL

Neither does coke head. But you insist on doing it anyways because our current QB is also black. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Neither does coke head. But you insist on doing it anyways because our current QB is also black. 

Skin color has nothing to do with it. An inability to complete passes does. I strongly suggest that you refrain from suggesting that it’s something other than that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's the word on Cedric Wilson?  He impressed last year before getting hurt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I'll go with the rook Trysten Hill and then Blake Jarwin. I have zero faith in Awuzie to be a breakout player. 

Edited by Tony7188

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/11/2019 at 2:54 PM, plan9misfit said:

Skin color has nothing to do with it. An inability to complete passes does. I strongly suggest that you refrain from suggesting that it’s something other than that.

Plan, you do realize that is how it comes out when you call him that, right? Let's be honest here. The only things Dak Prescott has in common with Quincy Carter is in fact his skin color and that he plays the same position. No, Dak isn't perfect. But, he's no Quincy Carter. It's asinine to keep calling him that. I would bet vital parts of Matts' anatomy that he and I are NOT the only ones who have thought this about your repeated use of Quincy when referring to Dak. I'm not a Dak apologist, Nor am I a Dak basher. I don't have a dog in the fight. But, your insistence on repeatedly calling him Quincy is asinine, juvenile and just plain ******* ignorant.  

If me saying all of this is somehow in violation of the forum rules and gets me banned, so be it. I'm pretty much done here anyway. 

Edited by htfryar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, htfryar said:

Plan, you do realize that is how it comes out when you call him that, right? Let's be honest here. The only things Dak Prescott has in common with Quincy Carter is in fact his skin color and that he plays the same position. No, Dak isn't perfect. But, he's no Quincy Carter. It's asinine to keep calling him that. I would bet vital parts of Matts' anatomy that he and I are NOT the only ones who have thought this about your repeated use of Quincy when referring to Dak. I'm not a Dak apologist, Nor am I a Dak basher. I don't have a dog in the fight. But, your insistence on repeatedly calling him Quincy is asinine, juvenile and just plain ******* ignorant.  

If me saying all of this is somehow in violation of the forum rules and gets me banned, so be it. I'm pretty much done here anyway. 

Quincy and Dak are both QBs

Quincy and Dak were both drafted outside the first round

Quincy and Dak were both drafted by Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys 

Quincy and Dak both played in the SEC

Quincy and Dak are both 6'2" 

Quincy was listed at 220 Dak 229

Quincy and Dak both started for the Cowboys their rookie year

Quincy and Dak both started their first 3 years for the Cowboys 

Quincy and Dak went to HS just 10 hours apart.

Quincy and Dak both started playoff games for the Cowboys 

Quincy and Dak are of the few Cowboys QBs to have a rushing TD in a playoff game.

 

Edited by DaBoys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2019 at 9:20 AM, Matts4313 said:

Neither does coke head. But you insist on doing it anyways because our current QB is also black. 

 

2 hours ago, htfryar said:

Plan, you do realize that is how it comes out when you call him that, right? Let's be honest here. The only things Dak Prescott has in common with Quincy Carter is in fact his skin color and that he plays the same position. No, Dak isn't perfect. But, he's no Quincy Carter. It's asinine to keep calling him that. I would bet vital parts of Matts' anatomy that he and I are NOT the only ones who have thought this about your repeated use of Quincy when referring to Dak. I'm not a Dak apologist, Nor am I a Dak basher. I don't have a dog in the fight. But, your insistence on repeatedly calling him Quincy is asinine, juvenile and just plain ******* ignorant.  

Oh and I forgot to say...

Please don't make this thread about only about Dak, guys. We have enough of those. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Calling Dak by the name Quincy is racist. I dont care how you try to dress it up, it is racist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×