Jets Hire GM Joe Douglas

Sapo28

52 minutes ago, mattmanz91 said:
Where does he even get this stuff.

It sound legit even though it was from Mehta.  I certainly don't like people or media made determination without my acknowledgement.   Also, it may give Douglas more leverage when it comes to money.

8 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

I’m just replying. That wasn’t an attack on your post. 

No worries man, I didn't take like that at all. I just want this search to be over so we can all just look forward to the season. 

Edited by mattmanz91

Gase is comfortable with those GM interviewees so it won't matter if Douglas wanted more money per who the F is this guy.  If Douglas actually asks for more money then he has an issue with Jets.

Those latest twitters sound like they root for a certain GM prospect.  Ignore them until Jets get the signed GM contract.

43 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Gase is comfortable with those GM interviewees so it won't matter if Douglas wanted more money per who the F is this guy.  If Douglas actually asks for more money then he has an issue with Jets.

Those latest twitters sound like they root for a certain GM prospect.  Ignore them until Jets get the signed GM contract.

I think it’s More of a budget to build his staff. 

Macc asked for the same thing and even got Bradway canned.

If we hire anyone other than Joe Douglas at this point it will look dysfunctional and cheap as always. I try not to read into the garbage being written but this is why I hated the reports of a done deal. As stupid as our owners are, we really have the absolute worst writers in professional sports. 

1 hour ago, ekill08x said:

If we hire anyone other than Joe Douglas at this point it will look dysfunctional and cheap as always. I try not to read into the garbage being written but this is why I hated the reports of a done deal. As stupid as our owners are, we really have the absolute worst writers in professional sports. 

Ya if the report is true. To miss out on a great potential GM over a million dollars is idiotic. And quite frankly we would deserve bad player personnel for being cheap.