Jump to content
flyingmonkey30

2020 Draft Prospects Thread

Recommended Posts

Now that we've had some time to let the 2019 draft sink in, I figured we could start discussion about the 2020 class. Early opinions are that it's going to be super heavy on skill position players. Who are you most excited to keep tabs on throughout the college football season?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want a 1 tech and a Safety!

 

 

 

....ahhh now it's a Dallas Cowboys prospect thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the first time in a long time I honestly have no idea who any of the "top names" are for next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, D82 said:

For the first time in a long time I honestly have no idea who any of the "top names" are for next year.

Two of my Hawkeyes should go high. DE AJ Epenesa is a top 5 player and better than both Bosa brothers imo. OT Tristan Wirfs is the next Brandon Scherff. Excellent chance to be top 15 player.

Jr. FS Geno Stone is someone under the radar to watch. 

Edited by WizardHawk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Inevitably wrong hot take: Tua, Herbert, and Fromm all go Top 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, matt79511 said:

Inevitably wrong hot take: Tua, Herbert, and Fromm all go Top 5

If Dak doesn't take the next big step this year and is still all talk I wouldn't mind taking a look at a QB in the first instead of trying to pay him 30 million a year. I don't want to pay 30 for a game manager.

After that though not sure where I would go, can't really be sure what guys I want to target as of right now considering I have no idea how this team will do with so many question marks heading into this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Two of my Hawkeyes should go high. DE AJ Epenesa is a top 5 player and better than both Bosa brothers imo. OT Tristan Wirfs is the next Brandon Scherff. Excellent chance to be top 15 player.

Jr. FS Geno Stone is someone under the radar to watch. 

Epenesa is a legit Top 5 guy barring injury or some weird drop-off in production this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, matt79511 said:

Inevitably wrong hot take: Tua, Herbert, and Fromm all go Top 5

While true, unless he wins a National Championship or Heisman, I honestly think Fromm may stay for his senior year. I have no idea why, nor do I have any evidence to support that statement.

Edited by plan9misfit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are some of the receivers I like early on:

Jerry Jeudy, Alabama
Henry Ruggs III, Alabama
Devonta Smith, Alabama
Laviska Shenault, Colorado
CeeDee Lamb, Oklahoma
Tee Higgins, Clemson
Jalen Reagor, TCU
Donovan People-Jones, Michigan
Tarik Black, Michigan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And then the RB class looks loaded as well...

J.K. Dobbins, Ohio State
Cam Akers, Florida State
Jonathan Taylor, Wisconsin
A.J. Dillon, Boston College
Travis Etienne, Clemson
Najee Harris, Alabama
D'Andre Swift, Georgia
Zack Moss, Utah
Eno Benjamin, Arizona State

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

And then the RB class looks loaded as well...

J.K. Dobbins, Ohio State
Cam Akers, Florida State
Jonathan Taylor, Wisconsin
A.J. Dillon, Boston College
Travis Etienne, Clemson
Najee Harris, Alabama
D'Andre Swift, Georgia
Zack Moss, Utah
Eno Benjamin, Arizona State

JK Dobbins from little ol La Grange, Texas.

About 20 minutes down the road from me. He's a stud. Didn't even play his senior year of HS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×