Gerald McCoy to sign with Carolina Panthers

AFlaccoSeagulls

I'd be mildly surprised if Baltimore or Cleveland didn't offer that amount or more. I didn't think we needed him, but he obviously would have been a nice addition to our defense. If we can't have him, then at least he didn't sign with Baltimore.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I'd be mildly surprised if Baltimore or Cleveland didn't offer that amount or more. I didn't think we needed him, but he obviously would have been a nice addition to our defense. If we can't have him, then at least he didn't sign with Baltimore.

Yeah it would have been nice to add him as a high quality rotational guy and it's cool he didn't make the Ravens better but the Browns roster is ready and ahead of Ravens imo with or without McCoy there so I didn't care much. Enjoy Carolina.

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Slow your role, bud. @Dingo18287 is an OG and a damn legend in these parts. The first ever Mr. fanTASTic (2x winner) and former/first TAST Mod. 

Put some respek on his name.

What role does he have?

Mod cred? Is that a thing? I mean it's cool and all but it's like being the designated driver. You have your purpose but no one wants to hang with you.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

What role does he have?

Mod cred? Is that a thing? I mean it's cool and all but it's like being the designated driver. You have your purpose but no one wants to hang with you.

... people wanna hang with me. :(

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

@DingoLadd how do you let this guy exist?

29 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Slow your role, bud. @Dingo18287 is an OG and a damn legend in these parts. The first ever Mr. fanTASTic (2x winner) and former/first TAST Mod. 

Put some respek on his name.

He's clearly the inferior dingo, he's the 18287th one after all. 

• Like 3