Your favorite football stadium of all time?

y*so*blu

I was partial to the Metrodome until the roof collapsed. Never actually been inside our new stadium but it looks fantastic. I'm a fan of Lucas Oil Stadium, especially when the sunlight comes streaming through those high windows onto the field. Lambeau Field is the greatest outdoor stadium in the league.

But the one I liked most of all was the Astrodome, the granddaddy of all domed stadiums. I can only imagine being inside that place under the thousands of skylights, surrounded by a massive circle of Oilers fans all going crazy. Alas, those days are long gone, but at least the structure was saved and preserved as an historic landmark.

astrodome.jpg

'The Horseshoe' just going off of stadiums I have been to.

The history in the stadium makes it feel unique and IT IS HUGE. Ive been to probably 10-15 different stadiums/arenas for games and it is the only one where you cant help but let out a 'Holy S%@!" when you walk through the concourse to your seats and see the field for the first time. You can put 2 Cavs arenas inside the Browns stadium and thats roughly how many people are at a sold out Buckeyes game.

stadiumshot_600px.jpg

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 2

Give me a stadium like Lambeau Field(obvious favorite of mine), Soldier Field or Arrowhead over any. I like the history aspect over the new modern, big corporation owned stadiums. Albeit, I'm sure they are pretty nice. I've heard from friends that US Bank and AT&T are pretty fascinating.

• Like 3