Your favorite football stadium of all time?

y*so*blu

22 hours ago, August4th said:

Rose bowl

rose-bowl.jpg

The history is cool, but the actual stadium isnt great.  The seats arent comfortable, plus you are way too far away from the field.  It has one of the worst concession setups out of any stadium ive been to.  It is also an absolute nightmare to get to.  Having to drive through a bunch of neighborhoods along with 70,000+ other people(depending on the game) isnt fun.  The field and the nostalgia make up for some of that though.  

Jerry World is a beautiful stadium and I also like CenturyLink field in Seattle.  100% biased opinion, but Rice Eccles is my favorite stadium to watch a game in(its also where I watch the most games).front.jpg

109778563-aerial-view-of-rice-eccles-sta

Edited by daineraider
  • Like 3

Any of them on a given day. 

I've only been to Rice-Eccles Stadium (Utah), Lavell Edwards Stadium (BYU), Holt Arena (Idaho State), Sam Boyd Stadium (UNLV) sadly. I've been to a bunch of college basketball and NBA arenas. But football is pretty limited. 

Edited by UtahUtesFan

On 6/4/2019 at 5:40 PM, AkronsWitness said:

'The Horseshoe' just going off of stadiums I have been to.

The history in the stadium makes it feel unique and IT IS HUGE. Ive been to probably 10-15 different stadiums/arenas for games and it is the only one where you cant help but let out a 'Holy S%@!" when you walk through the concourse to your seats and see the field for the first time. You can put 2 Cavs arenas inside the Browns stadium and thats roughly how many people are at a sold out Buckeyes game.

stadiumshot_600px.jpg

Im a OSU fan from RI, and one day I’m going to this stadium. 

10 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Im a OSU fan from RI, and one day I’m going to this stadium. 

Do it its 100% worth it. The only negative will say are that since there are so many people the bathroom wait lines seem like forever, plus its basically in downtown Columbus which has a lot to do so you could make a weekend trip out of it

Edited by AkronsWitness