Sign in to follow this  
bucsfan333

Mandatory mini camp

10 hours ago, ravishingone said:

This is so gross, I am speechless

It really is. That's why it's not fair to put wins on QBs. Which is the biggest argument against Jameis. If our defense hasn't been pretty much historically bad throughout his career, we would've won a helluva lot more games. And nobody would care about his Favre-like "I'm gonna try it even if I shouldn't" attitude.

It's tough to win games when your defense gives up 25+ points in 22 of 48 games. That's really unheard of. Good thing Smitty was allowed to stick around for so long, completely unchecked.

9 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

This IS actually pretty cool. And we all get chance to learn something. I'm sure @ravishingone would appreciate it.

Nuances of the game, really cool.  Vea is more like Suh in physical ability then GMC, looking fwd to see his evolution this season.  

9 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

It really is. That's why it's not fair to put wins on QBs. Which is the biggest argument against Jameis. If our defense hasn't been pretty much historically bad throughout his career, we would've won a helluva lot more games. And nobody would care about his Favre-like "I'm gonna try it even if I shouldn't" attitude.

It's tough to win games when your defense gives up 25+ points in 22 of 48 games. That's really unheard of. Good thing Smitty was allowed to stick around for so long, completely unchecked.

The wait is almost over.  Was it coaching or lack of talent that sunk the team?   

I m really curious to see Dean in training camp.  Is he legit?