Mandatory mini camp

bucsfan333

10 hours ago, ravishingone said:

This is so gross, I am speechless

It really is. That's why it's not fair to put wins on QBs. Which is the biggest argument against Jameis. If our defense hasn't been pretty much historically bad throughout his career, we would've won a helluva lot more games. And nobody would care about his Favre-like "I'm gonna try it even if I shouldn't" attitude.

It's tough to win games when your defense gives up 25+ points in 22 of 48 games. That's really unheard of. Good thing Smitty was allowed to stick around for so long, completely unchecked.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

It really is. That's why it's not fair to put wins on QBs. Which is the biggest argument against Jameis. If our defense hasn't been pretty much historically bad throughout his career, we would've won a helluva lot more games. And nobody would care about his Favre-like "I'm gonna try it even if I shouldn't" attitude.

It's tough to win games when your defense gives up 25+ points in 22 of 48 games. That's really unheard of. Good thing Smitty was allowed to stick around for so long, completely unchecked.

The wait is almost over.  Was it coaching or lack of talent that sunk the team?   

I m really curious to see Dean in training camp.  Is he legit?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Our RBs are up there with the league's worst unit...

Rojo had 23 carries last season and was hit at or behind the LOS on 13 of those attempts. I think he had more yards after contact than he did attempts.

I think our RBs were hit at or behind the LOS like 30-something percent of the time. Which is not good.