2019 Mini Camp

KingOfNewYork

I'm happy Bell showed up. I saw some videos of him in the building he he looks to be in good shape. That report of him being over 260 is a joke. I am very excited to see what Darnold and the WR corps does this year. I think Anderson and Crowder are going to be a great combo. Crowder catches everything in sight and Anderson is super fast,. 

35 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

They’re playing golf today instead of practicing

I honestly don’t mind this at all. Let a team with a brand new staff and some big time new additions as starters, gel together off the field. I’ve honestly liked how Gase has conducted his mini camp. I like the additions of the big screens and instant replays. Change is good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ekill08x said:

I honestly don’t mind this at all. Let a team with a brand new staff and some big time new additions as starters, gel together off the field. I’ve honestly liked how Gase has conducted his mini camp. I like the additions of the big screens and instant replays. Change is good.

Yeah I love the screens on the practice field. Allows players to correct things right away instead of having to wait until film all the time.