What to do about the S&C team? Fire them?

2 hours ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Spencer Long said that the training/medical staff at his new team told him that the Redskins completely misdiagnosed and mishandled his injuries.

I've been very critical of our training/medical staff. But other people say "injuries happen in football. We're just unlucky".

Yeah...unlucky to have this staff taking care of our players 

• Like 1

“I don’t know where that came from. I talk to him all the time and I’ve never heard him say that,” per Michael Phillips of the Richmond Times-Dispatch.

Maybe it is just a leverage move for more money?

3 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Spencer Long said that the training/medical staff at his new team told him that the Redskins compmetely misdiagnosed and mishandled his injuries.

I've been very critical of our training/medical staff. But other people say "injuries happen in football. We're just unlucky".

Yeah...unlucky to have this staff taking care of our players 

Yeah, it's depressing.  Here's what you were referring to with Long:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Not sure how much I agree with this one...

Well, a concussion (physical problems) could lead to mental/emotional ones.

But seriously, when is the training staff issue going to be fixed?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bigdog44 said:

Ladies and Gentleman your Washington Redskins; Where even the contract holdouts turn into dumpster fires

This whole thing went from a simple contract dispute to excessive ambiguity.  I wish someone would provide some clarity.  If Trent Williams has a legitimate issue then communicate it already.  Why is everything so cloak and dagger.  

• Like 1

I bet he went to out staff and they pooh-poohed the thing on his scalp. Then he saw a real doctor and he said - could be cancer. Gotta operate ASAP and scared him dooless. 

Totally speculation but I won't be surprised. 

Redskins tackle Morgan Moses said of Trent Williams not showing up in part because of dissatisfaction with how the growth on his head was treated this offseason. "It's about time someone like that stands up," Moses said. "It's not just a situation here; it happens throughout the league. To have one of our peers like Trent to stand up like that means a lot. His scare is one you never want to have, but you've got to take care of yourself." There have been complaints over the years about the medical staff, often centering around communication during recovery periods, per multiple sources.

Edited by HTTRG3Dynasty