Navorro Bowman Retires

Forge

He didn't play last year, so I'm sure that some people already thought he was retired. Such a shame what injuries did to this man's career because he was an absolute freak. 3 time first team all pro in his first 4 years, and he didn't really play his first year. Missed a season after the terrible injury against the seahawks in the playoffs (such a great play, even if it didn't count), came back, got another first team all pro, and then tore his achilles the following year. In the 4 seasons he started and played a full 16 games, he was a first team all pro, I believe.   Under appreciated to an extent because he had Willis there at first, and then he was overshadowed by the likes of Kuechly for times. Sad to see him go...really wish we could have seen his career in it's entirety without injury. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Was one of the three major LBers to come out that made me love Penn State Football as much as I do. 

Paul Posluszny
Sean Lee
Navorro Bowman

Truely represented LB U.

If Cabinda is 1/2 of any of these guys, that will be amazing.

Edited by MrOaktown_56

Hall of fame career derailed by injury. Dude was an absolute monster.

Could’ve went down as one of the greatest ever. 

And it’s a damn shame that he didn’t even get rightful credit for the fumble recovery on the play where he suffered that gruesome knee injury.

• Like 4