So... Trent Williams hasn't shown up to mandatory mini-camp, and everyone assumed yesterday it was contract-related before this bomb dropped:   Note: it's from JLC, so we can only assume there's at least a 50% chance it's BS, but he's also pretty dialed in to what goes on at Redskins park, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's true. The medical situation he's referring to is the tumor Trent had removed from his head (not the brain), and Trent is still recovering from that.  It's obviously a serious situation, and I can only imagine how many ways the Redskins could have done Trent dirty here. I was on the organization's side until this tweet, but I'm still not going to completely take it at face value. Anyway, my question is, how much would you give up in compensation for Trent Williams at this point in his career (30 going on 31 soon)?  Would you give up a 2020 1st, 2nd, or 3rd?  A player for player swap?  He's still an elite LT when healthy.  I'm trying to get a feel for what other fans think he's worth.