Trent Williams Wants to be Traded or Released

HTTRDynasty

Yeah, Robinson was solid for us. A bit inconsistent and was good for about one holding call per game, but was still solid overall - especially once Freddie took over as OC. Hubbard had a bad stretch in the middle of the season, but was okay besides that. He's definitely nothing special and will likely be replaced sooner rather than later, but he's serviceable.

13 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Terrible timing tbh. Rookie QB with absolutely zero mobility and poor under pressure. Trent Williams could really help him mask his flaws. 

He is plenty mobile enough. He is certainly a pocket passer but it isn't like he has Tom Brady athleticism. 533 pass attempts with 20 sacks and a 6-1 TD to INT ratio also doesn't poi9nt to having trouble with pressure. He probably will have to speed up his decision making but his 1 year of starting was very successful. I'm sure he broke every team passing record.

1 minute ago, Thomas5737 said:

He is plenty mobile enough. He is certainly a pocket passer but it isn't like he has Tom Brady athleticism. 533 pass attempts with 20 sacks and a 6-1 TD to INT ratio also doesn't poi9nt to having trouble with pressure. He probably will have to speed up his decision making but his 1 year of starting was very successful. I'm sure he broke every team passing record.

He was not good at all under pressure at Ohio State, one of the worst drafted QBs under pressure. His mobility isn’t Brady/Manning/Brees but not very far off at all. More like Ben, but less mobility than Ben for sure. And doesn’t have Bens escape ability. 

50 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Terrible timing tbh. Rookie QB with absolutely zero mobility and poor under pressure. Trent Williams could really help him mask his flaws. 

That’s why he won’t be playing if Trent’s not out there. Case Keenum has looked better in mini-camp so far, so I’m not particularly worried at this point that we’ll force Haskins to start anyway, but especially without Williams. Could you imagine a rookie QB with limited mobility starting in the first few weeks of the season with our schedule, without the only startable LT in the lineup?

Eagles 

Cowboys 

Bears

Giants

Patriots

52 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

He was not good at all under pressure at Ohio State, one of the worst drafted QBs under pressure. His mobility isn’t Brady/Manning/Brees but not very far off at all. More like Ben, but less mobility than Ben for sure. And doesn’t have Bens escape ability. 

What metric are you using to determine that he was bad under pressure or are you just using the eye test? Also he isn't as mobile as Brees was, Brees is in a way different category than Peyton/Brady.

Edited by Thomas5737

4 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

What metric are you using to determine that he was bad under pressure or are you just using the eye test? Also he isn't as mobile as Brees was, Brees is in a way different category than Peyton/Brady.

I’ve seen every snap of almost every drafted QB, plus PFF for under pressure stats, although that’s one of their only stats I like.

19 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

Chargers ahould trade for him. Put him at LT and move Okung to RT. 

And what asset are you comfortable giving away? I’d love to get Tevi out of the starting lineup but I can’t see an asset that is expendable to us that Washington would value high enough to get a deal done.