Trent Williams Wants to be Traded or Released

HTTRDynasty

On 6/8/2019 at 4:22 PM, Thomas5737 said:
On 6/8/2019 at 3:30 PM, BayRaider said:

He was not good at all under pressure at Ohio State, one of the worst drafted QBs under pressure. His mobility isn’t Brady/Manning/Brees but not very far off at all. More like Ben, but less mobility than Ben for sure. And doesn’t have Bens escape ability. 

What metric are you using to determine that he was bad under pressure or are you just using the eye test? Also he isn't as mobile as Brees was, Brees is in a way different category than Peyton/Brady.

As the resident Austinite I have to inform you all that Brees is a mega athlete. He was dunking in middle school. Dude is ridiculously talented in all aspects of life. 

On 6/8/2019 at 12:35 PM, Thomas5737 said:

You didn't hear? The Cowboys and Jaguars swapped divisions. It made more geographical sense. 

Joke notwithstanding, I'd like to see Texans v Cowboys two times a year.

32 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Joke notwithstanding, I'd like to see Texans v Cowboys two times a year.

Yeah and it would be great but the Cowboys already have 3 long standing rivals so I don't think it ever happens. The only way I see it happening is if they don't consider past/current rivalries and just do a geographical restructure of divisions.

Edited by Thomas5737
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah and it would be great but the Cowboys already have 3 long standing rivals so I don't think it ever happens. The only was I see it happening is if they don't consider past/current rivalries and just do a geographical restructure of divisions.

Oh, I absolutely agree - too much history and bad blood between Dallas/Philly/Washington to make a change now. 

6 hours ago, ET80 said:

I'd like to see Texans v Cowboys two times a year.

You could schedule the 3rd preseason game as "The Battle of Texas"  every year -  alternating cities.
The winner keeps the coveted Glory Hole*  trophy

* oil drilling reference

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Boltstrikes said:

And what asset are you comfortable giving away? I’d love to get Tevi out of the starting lineup but I can’t see an asset that is expendable to us that Washington would value high enough to get a deal done. 

2020 3rd, Travis Benjamin and Mebane/or Adrian Phillips.

6 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

You could schedule the 3rd preseason game as "The Battle of Texas"  every year -  alternating cities.

* oil drilling reference

We already do - 3rd or 4th game for "The Governor' Cup". That's been a thing since the Houston Oilers days.

But... it's preseason. Yawn.

17 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah and it would be great but the Cowboys already have 3 long standing rivals so I don't think it ever happens. The only way I see it happening is if they don't consider past/current rivalries and just do a geographical restructure of divisions.

But when they add 2 more games per season they have space to introduce more rivalry games.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ET80 said:
14 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

* oil drilling reference

We already do - 3rd or 4th game for "The Governor' Cup".

Somehow the real name is more gross than his joke suggestion. 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1