Art_Vandalay

Trent Williams to report to Redskins?

I mean, it is La Canfora... but if true, that would be a big blow to the offense. Especially considering Ereck Flowers is the next man up.

Trent pulling a Kawhi Leonard. Obviously the Patriots will trade a conditional 2021 6th for him.

Already made a thread in NFL Gen.  Not really news yet since it could easily be a rumor JLC pulled out of his...

9 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

I mean, it is La Canfora... but if true, that would be a big blow to the offense. Especially considering Ereck Flowers is the next man up.

Oh, if there's any truth to this... Oh please, please. I don't ask for much. Just... Just please. You broke my heart with Andre Dillard, but I've been a good sport with Tytus Howard. 

C'mon man. I need this. I'll be good, promise.

I stand by Trent.

I too vow to never play for the Washington Redskins. You can hold me to that.

Clowney. Clowney? Jadevion Clowney? I'll give you Jadevion Clowney. That's good, right? That's good! 

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Clowney. Clowney? Jadevion Clowney? I'll give you Jadevion Clowney. That's good, right? That's good! 

Edge rusher is pretty much the last thing we need.  We'll take Hopkins off your hands though :D

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

I stand by Trent.

I too vow to never play for the Washington Redskins. You can hold me to that.

I'm calling dibs on beheading you when Dan Snyder signs you to a practice squad contract by like Week 3.

13 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Edge rusher is pretty much the last thing we need.  We'll take Hopkins off your hands though :D

No, but thanks for calling. ;)

1 minute ago, ET80 said:
15 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

No, but thanks for calling. ;)

Both of you are adorable for pretending that this doesn't end with him going to New England for a conditional 7th rounder that maybe could become a 5th.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Both of you are adorable for pretending that this doesn't end with him going to New England for a conditional 7th rounder that maybe could become a 5th.

Nah, McVay will trade us a late 1st and move Whitworth to guard.

8 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Obviously I'd prefer Trent not be a Skin anymore. But it's enjoyable watching JLC get trolled every time he's wrong.