Trent Williams to report to Redskins?

Art_Vandalay

2 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

The craziest part of this whole story is that Jason LaCanfora was actually right...

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut.

(there's still time for him to be wrong, though)

Just now, Forge said:

Doesn't he have ties to Washington though? Wasn't he a beat writer or something for you guys at some point? 

He used to work for the Washington Post, but was an idiot when he worked for them.  He never got anything right, ever.  I honestly have no idea how he got another job.  

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Doesn't he have ties to Washington though? Wasn't he a beat writer or something for you guys at some point? 

To extend off what @MKnight82 said, when JLC was promoted to a national beat, the Washington fanbase was thrilled because he was completely useless as a beat reporter. There's a reason we tried to tell all of you back in the day that he was worthless and not to trust him.

8 minutes ago, Woz said:

To extend off what @MKnight82 said, when JLC was promoted to a national beat, the Washington fanbase was thrilled because he was completely useless as a beat reporter. There's a reason we tried to tell all of you back in the day that he was worthless and not to trust him.

Oh no, don't get me wrong. I've been beating the JLC is a joke for years now. That being said, I figured if there was one opportunity ever where he could possibly be right, it would be in regards to Washington since I'd have to imagine that he'd have some sort of local, reliable sources LOL

Just now, Forge said:

Oh no, don't get me wrong. I've been beating the JLC is a joke for years now. That being said, I figured if there was one opportunity ever where he could possibly be right, it would be in regards to Washington since I'd have to imagine that he'd have some sort of local, reliable sources LOL

We knew long before the rest of you, though. :D

And no, he never had reliable sources here.