Trent Williams to report to Redskins?

Art_Vandalay

Nsekhe is good if you have a QB who can get the ball out quickly, like Kirk did. He’ll struggle blocking for guys like Alex and Colt who take longer to make decisions post-snap. I’m guessing Josh Allen is more of the latter than the former but not completely sure. 

On 6/5/2019 at 1:38 PM, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Nah, McVay will trade us a late 1st and move Whitworth to guard.

Given Bruce Allen’s negotiating tactics the Redskins will likely be trading a pick and Trent to a team for a pick! Ugh haha 😂 

Is there a worse Owner / Pooh-bah combo than Snyder and Allen?

One of the great quotes of all time came from one of those 'You know your team stinks' compilations when a DC fan said this.

"Sure Jerry may be as bad as Snyder, but at least Jerry is going to die first."

Edited by SkippyX

1 hour ago, SkippyX said:

Is there a worse Owner / Pooh-bah combo than Snyder and Allen?

One of the great quotes of all time came from one of those 'You know your team stinks' compilations when a DC fan said this.

"Sure Jerry may be as bad as Snyder, but at least Jerry is going to die first."

We also pointed to Al Davis too.

@Thaiphoon and I have made a depressed peace with the fact that the owner of the franchise we both love will likely be owning it on the day we both die. There's a reason he has his sig the way he has it.

• Like 1

From Warren Sharp

"The last 5 yrs, no team has lost more players to injury than the Redskins. Their games lost to injury is 44% above avg (per FO).
Ranks:
2018: 32
2017:   25
|2016:  28
2015:  31
2014:  24
In the last yr they botched Guice, Smith & McCoy injuries. All needed at least 3 surgeries for same injury.

On 6/7/2019 at 4:57 PM, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

He was fired because he wouldn’t trade a 1st for Trent, per multiple sources. 

I wouldn't be surprised, actually. I wouldn't be surprised if Houston does make a big push to acquire Williams.

I'm also changing my tune on trading a 1st for Williams; He's an elite player at a premium position, so spending a bit more than "market value" as dictated by the last time an elite LT was traded is worth - especially if you are in dire need to improve that spot, as Houston is.

An OL of Williams, Tytus Howard, Nick Martin, Zach Fulton and Max Scharping would be a drastic change for the better - that line could protect Deshaun Watson for years at a high level.

I also found out that Williams lives in Houston during the off-season - one of my buddies from college lives four houses down from him (this guy is STUPID rich...)

• Like 2