Trent Williams to report to Redskins?

Art_Vandalay

7 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

1st and a 6th? Really? You mean if someone offered a 1st they are willing to decline over a 6th round pick?

Oh definitely.  Redskins FO are the pettiest people on the planet.  It isn't about doing a good football decision.  Its about "winning" the disagreement with Trent and proving they are better than him.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Skins might be the only organization run worse than the Bengals.  How that medical staff after numerous issues haven't been fired is amazing to me.  Even the Chargers and Bengals who had notoriously lol medical staffs moved on...

Butbutbut, they just won an award!

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

... where do I send said 1st and 6th?

No reason for you not to qualify as the Texans' GM, right?  Here you go, make it happen:

21300 Redskin Park Drive

Ashburn, VA 20147

Or call (703) 726-7000

I just tried the number.  A nice young lady answered.  I hung up.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

... where do I send said 1st and 6th?

1. First, you present the Deal Summarization Report 92 (Jul 2019) and request the offer in triplicate on Form 6542-B to Berkeley Head #1.
  2. Second, you must then take the Form 6542-B offer sheet request to Berkeley Head #7 and receive the Trading Form 29A goldenrod and perwinkle copies. Make sure the cerulean blue copy is notarized by Head #7 and his/her deputy (herein referred to as Head #7A).
  3. Then, take the goldenrod copy to Head #19 and get Player Evaluation Report 17-C (rev 4). It must be rev 4; all previous revisions have been superceded, but rev 5 has not been accepted by the Committee.
  4. Then, take the periwinkle copy to Head #13 for the Trade Pick Valuation And Compensation Supplement.
  5. With the Player Evaluation Report 17-C and Trade Pick Valuation And Compensation Supplements in hand, get the signatures of Heads #2-#19.
  6. Take the signatures of the heads and the previous reports to Head #20 and he/she will give you the Deal Summarization Report 92 (Jul 2019) form.
  7. With the Deal Summarization Report 92 (Jul 2019) form in hand, you can fax the trade offer to Washington.
  8. On response
    1. If trade is accepted, see Trade Acceptance procedures found in Annexes A and C of Houston Texans Operations Manual
    2. If trade is denied, see Trade Denial procedures found in Annex B and L of Houston Texans Operations Manual
    3. If counter offer is proposed, see Trade Counteroffer Procedures in Annex C, D, and H of Houston Texans Operations Manual

Simple, right?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Woz said:
  1. First, you present the Deal Summarization Report 92 (Jul 2019) and request the offer in triplicate on Form 6542-B to Berkeley Head #1.
  2. Second, you must then take the Form 6542-B offer sheet request to Berkeley Head #7 and receive the Trading Form 29A goldenrod and perwinkle copies. Make sure the cerulean blue copy is notarized by Head #7 and his/her deputy (herein referred to as Head #7A).
  3. Then, take the goldenrod copy to Head #19 and get Player Evaluation Report 17-C (rev 4). It must be rev 4; all previous revisions have been superceded, but rev 5 has not been accepted by the Committee.
  4. Then, take the periwinkle copy to Head #13 for the Trade Pick Valuation And Compensation Supplement.
  5. With the Player Evaluation Report 17-C and Trade Pick Valuation And Compensation Supplements in hand, get the signatures of Heads #2-#19.
  6. Take the signatures of the heads and the previous reports to Head #20 and he/she will give you the Deal Summarization Report 92 (Jul 2019) form.
  7. With the Deal Summarization Report 92 (Jul 2019) form in hand, you can fax the trade offer to Washington.
  8. On response
    1. If trade is accepted, see Trade Acceptance procedures found in Annexes A and C of Houston Texans Operations Manual
    2. If trade is denied, see Trade Denial procedures found in Annex B and L of Houston Texans Operations Manual
    3. If counter offer is proposed, see Trade Counteroffer Procedures in Annex C, D, and H of Houston Texans Operations Manual

Simple, right?

...can I just give you a 2021 2nd as well?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Oh definitely.  Redskins FO are the pettiest people on the planet.  It isn't about doing a good football decision.  Its about "winning" the disagreement with Trent and proving they are better than him.  

I'm aware because I live in RVA and I get this shoved down my throat every day but this is a different level of laughable 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

...can I just give you a 2021 2nd as well?

You'll have speak with Berkeley Head #15 and review the Trading Future Years Picks procedures in Annexes E, I, L, and Q in the Operations Manual.

It's all working swimmingly down there with the Committee! :D

• Like 1