Trent Williams to report to Redskins?

Art_Vandalay

44 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Well, tbf, this still doesn’t tell us what the Browns have been offering. If they’re constantly calling and offering a 4th plus vets we don’t want, I don’t blame Bruce the Clown for not taking it.  

Washington fans can only hope Bruce is waiting until the deadline to see if Dorsey blinks and gives up a 1st. If not, he better get at least a 2nd. 

Fair if Dorsey is lowballing WAS.  But they are 2-4 and need help now.  Dorsey has never shown a reluctance to deal high picks to get what he needs.  I truly doubt Dorsey is the problem here.  He may be a terrible cap manager and not value picks much - but he’s never shied away from win now moves.   Guess we find out in 10 days how entrenched each side is. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Yep, from reports I've read. He drinks a lot.

But Crown is his favorite.

Ugh, I don't mind the drinking...but Crown? I drank that nonsense in college.

At least splurge on some JW Blue Label. Canadian Whiskey is just so bleh.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Ugh, I don't mind the drinking...but Crown? I drank that nonsense in college.

At least splurge on some JW Blue Label. Canadian Whiskey is just so bleh.

I was once joke-gifted Canadian Whiskey that was just called “Canadian Whiskey” there wasn’t a brand that I could see.

pretty sure it was a 50/50 mix of gutter water and moonshine 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Broncofan said:

Just saying - DEN had 10-15k no shows the last 3 home games in 2018 and everyone took notice.     Zero coincidence we got 2 prime time games and both early.   Besides bad play empty stadiums are what the NFL doesn’t want aired nationally.  

I know Snyder personally doesn’t care but the national media / league PR would.   That’s about the only recourse the fans who’ve paid have.  

Thats just it, I dont think Snyder cares about the media/league PR either

14 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Thats just it, I dont think Snyder cares about the media/league PR either

Agreed - but the league’s tolerance for any misdeed by Snyder would be nil if the fanbase was completely and publicly in revolt.  As opposed to the tolerance core owners are given.    That’s about the WAS fanbase’s best hope at this stage.   It wouldn’t be immediate but let’s face it the long game is all that WAS fans can hope for. 

Edited by Broncofan

11 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Agreed - but the league’s tolerance for any misdeed by Snyder would be nil if the fanbase was completely and publicly in revolt.  As opposed to the tolerance core owners are given.    That’s about the WAS fanbase’s best hope at this stage.   It wouldn’t be immediate but let’s face it the long game is all that WAS fans can hope for. 

Unless he says something that would get me banned from FF, its not like he'll lose ownership of the team

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Unless he says something that would get me banned from FF, its not like he'll lose ownership of the team

I'll always hate Snyder for moving Redskins TC from Frostburg. That was a big thing for this area...

4 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

I could understand if the offer is a 3rd or worse in Dorsey wanting Trent.

That could be had in a compensatory draft choice, by letting Trent walk via FA.

But if Dorsey is calling & offering a 2020 1st, a 2020 6th, 2021 3rd & 2021 4th, TE Njoku?

For Trent Williams & a conditional 5th in 2021 or something bonkers like that.

I will want to step out in traffic.

Trent should get a 2nd and 3rd round pick for him. Nobody should give a 1st for an aging lineman. A 2nd and 3rd is fair.

On 10/19/2019 at 3:19 PM, ET80 said:

Crown? Really? 

If I had his money, it would be Balvenie 40 by the truck load...

Snyder made a long term deal with Diageo. Thus Allen will drink it happily.

Edited by Woz
  • Like 1