Trent Williams to report to Redskins?

Art_Vandalay

This is why Snyder is an idiot! Williams price tag was never higher than the beginning of the season. Be lucky to get a 1st at this point IMO.

Any chance a Mod can finally change the Title of this thread that's 2 months over due? 

Edited by Nabbs4u

25 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

This is likely a PR stunt by Bruce Allen.  He's been getting a bunch of crap for not taking calls on Trent, so this way he can say he at least listened to offers.  But I fully expect the deadline to pass and for Trent to still be on the roster.  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

This is likely a PR stunt by Bruce Allen.  He's been getting a bunch of crap for not taking calls on Trent, so this way he can say he at least listened to offers.  But I fully expect the deadline to pass and for Trent to still be on the roster.  

How I feel as well 

Lots of Browns fans will be upset if they trade a 2nd for him but RIDDLE ME THIS

What if there’s an injury. They literally have no viable options at LT. Lame was injured after one play and Robinson was benched and cried about it. 

Tackle talent is at its highest premium ever.

34 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Lots of Browns fans will be upset if they trade a 2nd for him but RIDDLE ME THIS

What if there’s an injury. They literally have no viable options at LT. Lame was injured after one play and Robinson was benched and cried about it. 

What if Myles Garrett / Nick Chubb get hurt?

55 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Wait, what? Mad about giving up a second round pick for Trent Williams? I have seen every snap of his career and I think people whining about a second round pick have no idea how dominant Trent is. 

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Wait, what? Mad about giving up a second round pick for Trent Williams? I have seen every snap of his career and I think people whining about a second round pick have no idea how dominant Trent is. 

Yeah I’m not in that boat with them.