Trent Williams to report to Redskins?

Art_Vandalay

11 hours ago, pnies20 said:

Lots of Browns fans will be upset if they trade a 2nd for him but RIDDLE ME THIS

What if there’s an injury. They literally have no viable options at LT. Lame was injured after one play and Robinson was benched and cried about it. 

Tackle talent is at its highest premium ever.

Then they take their high first rounder and get a quality LT in the draft like they should have already? 

1 hour ago, Slateman said:

Then they take their high first rounder and get a quality LT in the draft like they should have already? 

My favorite player in the draft is Wirfs. So hopefully they do. I’m just saying if Dorsey thinks using a 2nd for a tackle they will have for 4 years is a better deal atm, go for it. I don’t think I can stomach a 5 win team this year. I’m already on the verge of never watching pro football again.

• Like 1

Let’s just be clear this is a player with an injury history that hasn’t played all season.  Washington started taking calls on this player 24 hours before the trade deadline.  That is not enough time for other teams to do due diligence on his health.  He’s not getting traded today.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pnies20 said:

My favorite player in the draft is Wirfs. So hopefully they do. I’m just saying if Dorsey thinks using a 2nd for a tackle they will have for 4 years is a better deal atm, go for it. I don’t think I can stomach a 5 win team this year. I’m already on the verge of never watching pro football again.

Wirfs is a right tackle in the NFL. But this class is loaded at tackle. Andrew Thomas, Trey Smith, Walker Little, and Trey Adams are all very good left tackles, though Adams has an injury history. Tristan Wirfs and Meckhi Bekton are both 1st-rouns right tackles. Throckmorton is more of a guard prospect, IMO, but so were Dion Dawkins and Taylor Moton, and both of them are playing tackle for their teams.

Edited by HoboRocket

2 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Let’s just be clear this is a player with an injury history that hasn’t played all season.  Washington started taking calls on this player 24 hours before the trade deadline.  That is not enough time for other teams to do due diligence on his health.  He’s not getting traded today.

Based on how this has gone historically, I'm expecting Washington to:

1. Listen to 'any and all' offers
  2. Accidentally accept an offer from a maximum security prison
  3. Tell Williams he's going to be a prisoner for the rest of his life
  4. Realize they were wrong the whole time and that he's not traded

54 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Wirfs is a right tackle in the NFL. But this class is loaded at tackle. Andrew Thomas, Trey Smith, Walker Little, and Trey Adams are all very good left tackles, though Adams has an injury history. Tristan Wirfs and Meckhi Bekton are both 1st-rouns right tackles. Throckmorton is more of a guard prospect, IMO, but so were Dion Dawkins and Taylor Moton, and both of them are playing tackle for their teams.

Havent really been keeping up with the upcoming draft at this point. Is Alaric Jackson still being viewed as a 1st round LT? Cuz he has had a couple good games mixed with some pretty awful games. Doesnt look like a 1st rounder to me.

47 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

xD If you're gonna troll, troll in style.  He's clearly not looking to move Trent until this off-season at the earliest.  Just wants to say he tried.

That right there is why both he and Snyder are a joke! I hope to God Trent reports Tomorrow to the facility,  steps on the field for 1 rep at practice and limps off that same field complaining about his Groin/Hammy or Back. 

Come on Trent go full Jalen Ramsey, be smart!!!!🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cheesehawk said:

Havent really been keeping up with the upcoming draft at this point. Is Alaric Jackson still being viewed as a 1st round LT? Cuz he has had a couple good games mixed with some pretty awful games. Doesnt look like a 1st rounder to me.

Alaric Jackson is more on the level of Prince Tega Wanogho for me. Would probably be overdrafted in the first round in most drafts, and has the skillset of someone who would go that high, but has some uneven performances and doesn't always love up to that skillset. Both are day two guys who could still end up being franchise tackles. This year is LOADED at tackle.

• Like 1