Bolts223

If you could steal one player (Non-QB) from a division rival, who would it be?

For this, probably just go for the best player in Aaron Donald. Donald / Buckner / Ford / Bosa. I could probably live with that defensive line. 

I'd definitely consider Bobby Wagner (just from a needs perspective) or Patrick Peterson, but I don't think that you can bypass Donald for either of those guys, even if they fill a bigger weakness. 

Honestly I have no idea anymore. Use to be OBJ, Zeke, Saquon  but given our actual needs...... Jaylon Smith? 

Posted (edited)

A.J Green (The non hurt version)

Because Flacco to Green would've sounded much better than Dalton to Green. In an alternate universe where Flacco would probably still be here with multiple championships instead of me having to face the Cincinnati Greens two times a year. 

@August4th Get your own, heathen! :P

Edited by RavensfanRD

29 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

No one

That's absurd. I know you're not a Patriots fan but even a team that's won 2 of the past 3 SB can be upgraded. Surely yours could too. 

Hmmm. Gronk is gone so I cant pick him. Maybe tre'davious white of the Bills or mitch Morse. No one on the dolphins jumps out as must have either.

Probably Xavien Howard. Not sure how you'd throw against a tandem of him and Gilmore.

A few years ago, it would've been Geno Atkins, no question.

Now, probably TJ Watt or Cam Heyward.