If you could steal one player (Non-QB) from a division rival, who would it be?

Bolts223

21 hours ago, ET80 said:

Oh, if we're doing three...

Titans:

1. Taylor Lewan

2. Derrick Henry

3. Adoree Jackson

Jags:

1. Jalen Ramsey

2. Leonard Fournette

3. Yannick Ngakoue

Colts:

1. Quentin Nelson

2. TY Hilton

3. Malik Hooker

Lotta really good talent in the AFCS.

Fournette is 🗑. 

1) inability to stay healthy

2) lacks vision to create and find lanes. 

3) your talking about a guy who the team was gonna start anew with and hes not showing up to camp so hes not learning the new offense

2 hours ago, Sauce Castillo said:

My main concern with Kuechly is his concussions. 

I'll go Deion Jones from ATL
McCaffrey from Carolina...pairing him with Kamara is almost unfair
Mike Evans from Tampa. 

Deion Jones is a good choice. I think Kuechly is better but the concussion concern is legit. 

First choice would obviously be Mahomes. With QB prohibited you have to consider Von Miller who is not only the best defensive player in the division but also a pretty good dude. Would love to commit there but the combination of Ingram/Bosa is solid enough to where I don’t quite want to waste the one steal on Miller. Add in that the Broncos are not as big of a preseason threat as the Chiefs and you have me wanting to take the Chiefs biggest weapon outside of Mahomes. It’s obviously not a defensive player cause that defense is... average with no true standout players. That leaves:

Travis Kelce. This cripples the Chiefs offense. His production is reliable, he’s a decent enough blocker when asked and will give Rivers another target. I really like the value when it comes to the red zone. Kelce would awfully hard to defend on the old Rivers/Gates flag combo. 

Edited by Boltstrikes

Leonard Williams

Reshad Jones if the Pats Safety group wasn't so deep...

And actually Kenny Stills based off the Patriots' needs. He's one of the few outside WRs that's skillset would compliment Bradys game...

Edited by Nex_Gen

On 6/7/2019 at 12:20 PM, BleedTheClock said:

People said the same thing about Saquon Barkley last year when a similar hypothetical came up. I’m not willing to pass on elite talent just because they haven’t played yet. Not having played a down doesn’t DQ someone for me. 

It’s all a silly fun hypothetical game anyways, but I don’t think it’s crazy at all to see rookies taken. 

For every Barkley there’s a half dozen busts.

You’re pointing out the exception.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2019 at 10:07 AM, LinderFournette said:

Fournette is 🗑. 

1) inability to stay healthy

2) lacks vision to create and find lanes. 

3) your talking about a guy who the team was gonna start anew with and hes not showing up to camp so hes not learning the new offense

He's still more talented than anyone on the Texans roster - for as bad as the OL is, they actually are a pretty good run blocking unit, Lamar Miller was nearly a 1k runner with a 4.6 YPC... and he's not that good. 

A trio of Miller, D'Onta Foreman and Leonard Fournette could serve the Texans well. Fournette doesn't have to be an every day/every down RB, just a hammer for a few touches a game.

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

He's still more talented than anyone on the Texans roster - for as bad as the OL is, they actually are a pretty good run blocking unit, Lamar Miller was nearly a 1k runner with a 4.6 YPC... and he's not that good. 

A trio of Miller, D'Onta Foreman and Leonard Fournette could serve the Texans well. Fournette doesn't have to be an every day/every down RB, just a hammer for a few touches a game.

i figured out the perfect comp for Fournette.  he seems like Trent Richardson so ill take a 1st and u can keep him :).  im fully expecting us to move on from him this year but i wouldnt be suprised if we just ran him into the ground for the next 2 years and not resign him

fournette would get hurt even with a few touches and he averages sub 4 yards a carry and our OL isnt a bad runblocking group and he just cant find/locate the hole.