If you could steal one player (Non-QB) from a division rival, who would it be?

Bolts223

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

Didn’t you pick Devin Bush from the Steelers? Sometimes a rookie makes sense. 

Wasn't him but youth actually does make sense if you are stealing a player unless you just need someone to take you over the top. I personally wouldn't take Bush because that's a tough position to predict. A top 10 drafted DL has a less chance to bust so I get it.

11 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Wasn't him but youth actually does make sense if you are stealing a player unless you just need someone to take you over the top. I personally wouldn't take Bush because that's a tough position to predict. A top 10 drafted DL has a less chance to bust so I get it.

Agreed. 

On 6/7/2019 at 12:05 PM, ET80 said:

Jags:

1. Jalen Ramsey

2. Leonard Fournette

3. Yannick Ngakoue

Fournette over Yan. That’s wild. Can’t see how taking a guy with a career 3.7 YPC and injury issues would help you at all. 

You’d be far better off taking Norwell, Linder or really anyone on the OL if you found it necessary to go offense. 

AFC East...

Jamal Adams, Sam Darnold, Xavien Howard, Ed Oliver, Trumaine Edmunds, Tre'Davious White, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Quinnen Williams, Le'Veon Bell

All good options.

But the Patriots could use an upgrade at receiving tight end. So Chris Hendon IV from the Jets would be my choice.

On 11.6.2019 at 4:45 AM, DoleINGout said:

AFC East...

Jamal Adams, Sam Darnold, Xavien Howard, Ed Oliver, Trumaine Edmunds, Tre'Davious White, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Quinnen Williams, Le'Veon Bell

All good options.

But the Patriots could use an upgrade at receiving tight end. So Chris Hendon IV from the Jets would be my choice.

Jamal Adams and you could just send the SB to Foxboro. 

6 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Jamal Adams and you could just send the SB to Foxboro. 

Another guy who is best around the line of scrimmage? I guess he could be worked like a linebacker, but it seems redundant with the amount of defensive backs already on the team with the variety they have. Tight end is the Patriots biggest hole right now and a receiving threat like Chris Herndon would be just what they need. If it wasn't, they wouldn't have traded for one just today. They're looking kind of desperate right now with the moves they've made involving Ben Watson, (out of brief retirement), Austin Seferian-Jenkins, (fresh out of but now going back to AA/rehab it seems), and then acquiring Michael Roberts from his buddy Matt Patricia now that the Lions have drafted TJ Hockenson.

Edited by DoleINGout

Probably Joey Bosa as the DL is still a very weak link and he's a complete player.

From the other rivals:
Chiefs - Travis Kelce  as we have just bodies at TE
Broncos -  Chris Harris Jr (for 1 yr) or Bradley Chubb (if long term)