Your Starting LG --->

Ghostnote

Wes Martin, Indiana

Image result for Wes Martin

Dude is strong, committed and just a mammoth. Everything I read is that he is out to win the starting job. 

Image result for Wes Martin

Pierschmucker vs. Martin?

Yeah, sorry for the watermarks, but Martin is just physically built better. Pierschmucker might actually be in at C considering his one glove appearance here. 

21 minutes ago, Woz said:

Investment in offensive line (even at depth) == good thing.

Going to probably need to do more in the coming year, though, unfortunately.

I really hope they dont move Williams, and that if they do, they dont move Flowers to LT. 

1 hour ago, mike23md said:

I really hope they dont move Williams, and that if they do, they dont move Flowers to LT. 

That's not solving the problem.

As a couple of Giants fans who are coworkers of mine said: put a traffic cone out in his place. There's a better chance someone trips over it than him stopping anyone.

16 minutes ago, Woz said:

That's not solving the problem.

As a couple of Giants fans who are coworkers of mine said: put a traffic cone out in his place. There's a better chance someone trips over it than him stopping anyone.

Read it again Woz. 

16 minutes ago, Woz said:

really hope they dont move Williams, and that if they do, they dont move Flowers to LT. 

Just now, mike23md said:

Read it again Woz. 

Ah sorry.

I'm getting twitchy seeing "Flowers" and "LT" anywhere in the same ballpark to each other.

In fact, just the idea of "Flowers" and "on the roster" is making me scratch.

• Like 1

Just now, turtle28 said:

I sure hope so and the sooner the better.

Especially bc it's become clear that Flowers is going to lock down that LT job with TWill holding out/doing whatever it is he's doing! Haha 😂 

Here we go Timon Parris, here we go!
Here we go Timon Parris, here we go!

• Like 1

Just now, turtle28 said:

Yeah, Montez Sweat has been working Flowers like crazy in mini-camp/OTAs so far.

Which anyone could have told them before signing him (kind of like how certain laymen did ahead at the time of his signing).

• Like 1

Local beat reporter was on the radio yesterday afternoon.  He said he'd never seen a QB have so little time to get the ball out in practice.  He wasn't saying this in a nice way about our defensive line, he was crapping on our Oline.  He did say the only start on the Oline participating was Moses.  

• Like 1