Genard Avery, signs point he is no longer a LB

buno67

3 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

I don't like the idea of kicking Myles inside - he wreaks the most havoc with his speed on the edge. You're neutering one of your best features

You think any guards can handle pass blocking him? Garrett wrecks havoc where ever he lines up. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

Crazy talk.

Did you watch much of Vernon last year?  Dude played really well.

Even if he's only an average starting DE, that's WAY more valuable than a good guard.

Vernon is way above average. Dude is a stud. I can’t wait to see him and Garrett play.

Still might get replaced by Avery next year with 15.5 mil owed with zero dead cap. 

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

The foreigner spelled center “centre” which I read as sentry and sentry is a guard. 

This is some 3D humour far beyond my 2D mind. Well played. 

Edited by NateDawg
2 week ban
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You seem like the type of guy to spell it "grey". This is America. Love it or leave it.

I honestly have no idea how to spell “gray?”  I am literally never confident and that BlTCH known as spellcheck is of no help. Since we’re off-topic, what words do you guys f’n hate trying to spell?

2 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

I honestly have no idea how to spell “gray?”  I am literally never confident and that BlTCH known as spellcheck is of no help. Since we’re off-topic, what words do you guys f’n hate trying to spell?

Hepaticocholangiocholecystenterostomies always gets me.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Hepaticocholangiocholecystenterostomies always gets me.

Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotrimmatosilphiparaomelitokatakechymenokichlepikossyphophattoperisteralektryonoptekephalliokiglopeleiolagoiosiraiobaphetraganopterygon is the bane of my existence. 

• Like 1