Genard Avery, signs point he is no longer a LB

buno67

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I actually married up, which is every guy’s dream. I did re-locate her to Central Ohio and converted her to being a Browns fan. So I am definitely adding something to the equation though. Besides, she was born in Wheeling and raised on the good side of the border, so she isn’t really a real West Virginian anyways. 

If she called a shopping cart a buggy she is a West Virginian. And where across the river? Bridgeport? If she wasn't at least as far as St. Clairesville that is still WV.

4 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I actually married up, which is every guy’s dream. I did re-locate her to Central Ohio and converted her to being a Browns fan. So I am definitely adding something to the equation though. Besides, she was born in Wheeling and raised on the good side of the border, so she isn’t really a real West Virginian anyways. 

Not bad. She’s a Browns fan now so all is forgiven  

Truth be told my ex wife’s pahpaw (sp) lived in a holler (sp) with an 800 foot knob (mountain). I went down yonder (sp) to visit (sp) him. It was a beautiful (sp) area and I reluctantly (def:unwilling and hesitant, for you West Virginians) enjoyed it. Except for them danged (damned for you heathens) ticks. Them freaking (yeah not going there for you heathens) little tanks that spread disease (yeah not the kindred kind) were sun of a guns. 

Anyway I really don’t know where I was going with that story. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

If she called a shopping cart a buggy she is a West Virginian. And where across the river? Bridgeport? If she wasn't at least as far as St. Clairesville that is still WV.

Lol. Raised in Saint Clairsville actually.  Not far from the Mall Road exit. She does have some family in Bridgeport. But I try not to share that unless I’m pressed on it. Her birth certificate will always say West Virginia on it though, which I will never let her forget. She is also two years older than me, so I use those things when it is convenient for me. 

She does call them shopping carts.  And here I thought the buggy vocab was reserved for the British and our New Zealander friends…

6 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Hmm. My wife is from Wheeling also. And I converted her to a Browns fan. I think I like you, Mr. Dawg. Unless we’re sharing the same wife, of course.

But I relocated her to Pittsburgh. I’m doing it wrong.

• Like 2