Who will have the #1 pick?

onejayhawk

6 hours ago, Danand said:

I can't see why the Bengals are so underrated. They were 5-3 going into their bye last year, and of the final 7 losses 4 were one score games. All that happened in an injury-riddled season with several games played by their backup-QB.

First time HC who was a relatively unknown plus aging/injured players like Green, Dalton and Atkins. It is not a great recipe for success in year 1 but I wouldn't be surprised if they get to 6 wins with that running game alone. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Danand said:

I can't see why the Bengals are so underrated. They were 5-3 going into their bye last year, and of the final 7 losses 4 were one score games. All that happened in an injury-riddled season with several games played by their backup-QB.

Ehh... 2 of those 4 were games were probably against Cleveland where they were thoroughly dominated and Cleveland fell asleep.

• Like 1

It would be really surprising if Arizona finished with the #1 pick. Outside of Cleveland, when has a franchise finished with the #1 pick in back-to-back seasons? Just as impossible as winning a SB.

Looking at their roster, it’s not the best, but I don’t think it’s horrific or even bottom 3. I loved their draft & I think Kyler is easily an upgrade over Rosen. I think people are underestimating how awful of a coach Wilks & his supporting cast were last year. I also think people just want to see them get it because of how Rosen was treated.

I think their ceiling is 7 wins & floor is 4.

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Even if Wentz missed the whole season they'd win enough to not be #1

I think Wentz plays all year and plays pretty good. Something just tells me, Eagles are gonna have a horrrrrrrrible defense and they will manage only a couple wins. I look at them as last years Jags.