Eagles Extend Carson Wentz

chiefs82

Just now, BayRaider said:

Let’s not even start this foolish debate. Wentz is far superior than Dak in every way, minus durability. Like I said, he’ll have to prove that this year. Cowboys paying Dak 30 a year would be the most laughable thing in the NFL of recent memory. 

Minus every way besides durability and statistically you mean. 

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Let’s not even start this foolish debate. Wentz is far superior than Dak in every way, minus durability. Like I said, he’ll have to prove that this year. Cowboys paying Dak 30 a year would be the most laughable thing in the NFL of recent memory. 

What have you done...

Dak vs Wentz debate thread in 3, 2, Matts...

EDIT:  ninja’d cuz I’m on my phone smh

Edited by HTTRG3Dynasty
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I think Carson is a better QB but Dak is no scrub and frankly he has done more. He has played each season completely. He has taken his team to the playoffs twice and won once. His resume at this point is better than Carson's. That said... Eagles still have the higher ceiling QB, in my opinion. Time will tell of course. 

He has to stay healthy. He has played lesser games each season. That is a bad trend. 

This season will be very interesting for both of them cause everyone will be watching them with these massive contracts.

I am wondering if Goff is next.

Edited by ACO
  • Like 2

I remember claiming he'd end up being one of the biggest busts ever. I thought the speed in the NFL would be too much for him watching his tape, but it really was just his competition in college. This crow is delicious..

Edited by Nex_Gen
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, ACO said:

I think Carson is a better QB but Dak is no scrub and frankly he has done more. He has played each season completely. He has taken his team to the playoffs twice and won once. His resume at this point is better than Carson's. That said... Eagles still have the higher ceiling QB, in my opinion. Time will tell of course. 

He has to stay healthy. He has played lesser games each season. That is a bad trend. 

This season will be very interesting for both of them cause everyone will be watching them with these massive contracts.

I am wondering if Goff is next.

I really think Rams won't extend Good franchise him twice then let him go or trade him.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

They let a Super Bowl winning QB walk while paying for a QB who rides the pine due to injuries when it matters most. These sorts of decisions are exactly why the Eagles have only won a single SB. 

Don't ever change Ruskie. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

I really think Rams won't extend Good franchise him twice then let him go or trade him.

The problem is that their roster is too good to pick high enough to realistically draft his replacement. They’re stuck with him. 

7 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

I don't see that happening. I would be really shocked. He has done very well for them and when you have a successful QB you keep him.

47 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

They let a Super Bowl winning QB walk while paying for a QB who rides the pine due to injuries when it matters most. These sorts of decisions are exactly why the Eagles have only won a single SB. 

From anyone else I'd scoff at them, but with you I can't tell if you're really serious or not LOL