Jump to content
chiefs82

Eagles Extend Carson Wentz

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, ACO said:

That is a lot of money. Dak about to get paiiiiiiiid.

Not as much as Carson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Danger said:

Not as much as Carson.

If that happens then that is a win for the Cowboys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I know. Dak has only been statistically better than Wentz in like 30 of the 48 games. Well, 40 for Wentz, cause he is injury prone. 

You're hilarious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ACO said:

If that happens then that is a win for the Cowboys. 

It's an L for the Cowboys that he'll be making more than $28 million per. Dak is going to get an AAV around $29-31M

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Danger said:

You're hilarious.

He was statistically tied with Wentz their last 11 games. 

He was better than Wentz their first ~20-25 games. 

Do you need me to post the stats, again? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Matts4313 said:

He was statistically tied with Wentz their last 11 games. 

He was better than Wentz their first ~20-25 games. 

Do you need me to post the stats, again? 

He was better than Wentz for his first 16 games. Do you need me to reiterate that Rookie seasons mean next to nothing for QBs, again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ACO said:
3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Not as much as Carson.

If that happens then that is a win for the Cowboys. 

Agreed. I was really hoping we signed Dak first. Because anything less than Carson would have been good for us. But now I think we are going to mirror that contract (like the Dez/DT/Julio a few years back).

That sucks for us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Danger said:

He was better than Wentz for his first 16 games. Do you need me to reiterate that Rookie seasons mean next to nothing for QBs, again?

No, its exactly as I said. Dak was better the first 20-25 games. And they were tied the last 11. Dak has been >/= Wentz in 30+ out of the the 48 available games. Wentz has played 40 of them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude said Dak is statistically better. U can have that W if you want

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Matts4313 said:

No, its exactly as I said. Dak was better the first 20-25 games. And they were tied the last 11. Dak has been >/= Wentz in 30+ out of the the 48 available games. Wentz has played 40 of them. 

No, he wasn't lmfao.

Dak played better in his last 8-9 games, but you LOVE to ignore that Dak wasn't bottom 5 in the league for an entire season's stretch less than a year ago. You can cherry pick your statistics all you want, it doesn't make you right. You're comparing cherry picked stats to natural progression.

The only knock on Carson you can legitimately have is his durability concerns. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Danger said:

It's an L for the Cowboys that he'll be making more than $28 million per. Dak is going to get an AAV around $29-31M

Dak was always going to make $28 - $30M. That is just the market. It is what it is. And frankly no matter what you think of Dak, his resume says he earned it. I agree that Wentz is a better QB but I need to see a full season from him because that is a lot of money for a man who has yet to play a full season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ACO said:

Dak was always going to make $28 - $30M. That is just the market. It is what it is. And frankly no matter what you think of Dak, his resume says he earned it. I agree that Wentz is a better QB but I need to see a full season from him because that is a lot of money for a man who has yet to play a full season.

Overall he's making 2 Million more per year at this point than I think he was going to get otherwise. Throw in the fact that Dak is completely at the whim of the talent around him then I think he's being pretty overpaid at this rate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Watson and Goff going to get paid

Mahoney going to really get paid

Mayfield going to get 200 milli fully guaranteed

 

Edited by Jeezla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×