Mafia Registration and General Discussion Thread

rackcs

On 6/20/2019 at 6:19 AM, MWil23 said:

Space Jam Mafia will be a draft style open setup inspired by Whicker’s Overwatch game. However, there will potentially be a few undisclosed twists in this game. I’m happy to say that @Whicker has helped me work out the kinks and it should be ready to go.

Also shoutout and thanks to @Malfatron for helping me with basic setup and mechanics for my overall idea!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Not originally but now I'm wanting to rethink the game setup.

Mine wasn't anything super crazy. I think there was one room where they looked for a code for a lock, with digits hidden about. There might've been another thing or two. Nothing super fancy.

Just wanted to let everyone know that everything went well, initial assessment was positive, and I’m back soon.  Just fatigued and sore more than anything now, but I’ll be back to terrorizing the Mafia landscape in the next one.

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Just wanted to let everyone know that everything went well, initial assessment was positive, and I’m back soon.  Just fatigued and sore more than anything now, but I’ll be back to terrorizing the Mafia landscape in the next one.

Initial assessment positive as in "good" and not as in "malignant", correct?

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

Can't wait for you to come back and start getting the better of me again. Get well soon.