Mafia Registration and General Discussion Thread

rackcs

good news is all the roles for my mafia are set and finalised

bad news is it’s a chaos mafia and i’ve never run one before, so in the words of megan rapinoe its likely to be a total ****show circus - but isn’t that half the fun tbqh

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shady Slim said:

bad news is it’s a chaos mafia and i’ve never run one before, so in the words of megan rapinoe its likely to be a total ****show circus - but isn’t that half the fun tbqh

That's how my first game was and luckily that's just how I likes it

We've got you ready to go after the next game. Bcb will go first and then you can go after that if the timing works for you.

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

That's okay. I'm really hoping to mod one, and it'll be my first time ever, so I'm sure it'll be a complete clown show if I manage to get it going

• Like 1

Its not just counselor either.

I dont want him to be the scapegoat.

I get invested in these things, so if people modkill, purposefully afk death, or always just dont play and die because they got nilla, it ruins the games.

So i simply wont play with anyone who has done those things.

I know i probably seem like a *****, and if people just want to **** around and do whatever thats fine.

But its not for me

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

Its not just counselor either.

I dont want him to be the scapegoat.

I get invested in these things, so if people modkill, purposefully afk death, or always just dont play and die because they got nilla, it ruins the games.

So i simply wont play with anyone who has done those things.

I know i probably seem like a *****, and if people just want to **** around and do whatever thats fine.

But its not for me

I won’t play anymore. You keep playing.

The invite list is a courtesy to send to players who might enjoy the game. If @Malfatron, @Dome and others are going to refuse to play with certain players.... then maybe they should be taken off the invite list. 

Speaking of which, I wouldnt mind being removed from it as well. I think I want to host a game sometime soon. And maybe watch a couple from scum chat. But mafia really hasnt been that fun for me in a while. It reflects in how annoyed I get and in turn, become a prick.