Mafia Registration and General Discussion Thread

rackcs

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

oh god, that kind of stuff just ruins things.

lol, and yeah i am thinking about you watching that show from a counselors perspective, and several of the teens would need serious help.

My kids were 6th graders 

48 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i dont like any anime....except Deathnote.

its that good.

i like some studio ghibli stuff, if that counts.

Princess Mononoke is badass. 

1449431287-25a5d2120e4415c74635eab98f9a0

Wolf-Girl-Hates-Humans-In-Princess-Monon

Edited by Dome

37 minutes ago, James said:

I watched the netflix movie. Big mistake :-(

36 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

just horrible

glad I avoided it. I almost watched it simply because of malfs shinigami avy, but I would've been mislead

12 hours ago, Malfatron said:

also, i need exactly 21 people for Deathnote mafia

If i cant get that mafia, I am going with Nic Cage mafia 

Where all characters in the game are Nic Cage characters. I can make that work with any number.

Unless people have a strong preference for the Nic Cage game, in which case i will do that anyway

Nic Cage Mafia.  You know that's the one you REALLY wanna do and we REALLY wanna play 

• Like 1

@rackcs I am planning to do Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia in mid August once the NSFL is done. (Hope I can get enough people for it... the setup I created is supports 24-32). Being that mafia games tend to last two weeks usually, can I be inserted in the middle somewhere? Idk what my schedule is going to be like this upcoming fall but August would be a really good time for me to do it.

On 6/12/2019 at 3:53 PM, Counselor said:

Naw had some students writing other students names in one of those books they got from Spencer’s or something last school year and had to do a bunch of threat assessments. So not a fan of the concept. 

You really shouldn't let some idiotic kids keep you from enjoying what is probably the best cat and mouse story ever written, tbh.

I'm not a huge fan of anime either (but I've been coming around to a few) but Death Note is fantastic and its story transcends the medium. It's wholly worth the watch.

• Like 1