Mafia Registration and General Discussion Thread

rackcs

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

in an open setup game, i was mafia and fake claimed the Blue Bodyguard. I survived for 3 days before the real Blue Bodyguard finally cced me. And he was prompty lynched

That's a very high level and brief description of what went down with that claim but there was so much more hilarity that went along with it.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

That's a very high level and brief description of what went down with that claim but there was so much more hilarity that went along with it.

especially since superman2000 was the real blue bodyguard and hes a little unhinged

and it was a 60 player game

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=300218&start=0

Edited by Malfatron

On 8/18/2019 at 12:50 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

I was kinda thinking about trying out a "FootballsFuture Mafia All-Stars" game where people (before the game singups being opened) would nominate the funnest/most memorable/interesting roles from any game they either hosted or played as (or someone else they remember playing as). Then throw together a setup using these nominations (editing roles slightly if need-be if they're from a game with weird mechanics to make it all work, but not really taking the essence away from each role).

Would anyone be interested in such a thing?

There's already a few roles I am thinking of on the top of my head but I haven't been playing here as long as most of you so I'm sure i'd need nominations from some of the older players.

Making a relatively-well-balanced setup would be my job - and I'd definitely need a vast array of nominations (obviously, some of the most memorable town roles would be investigators probably; so I'd really need people to nominate some interesting non-investigating but still interesting/memorable town roles to make it work).

Of course, memorable third party roles would be welcome as well.

Which is the one where @ET80 hard claimed scum, then claimed he had a bomb, and still lived for several days afterwards?

I also liked TK3 who WAS actually V in @Whicker's game and refused to vote for the 2 other people early on who claimed V via hardclaim or posting style, all while leading 2 mislynches and having 2 wrong vig hits.

Dome's WAR HAMMER has to be in it.

35 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Which is the one where @ET80 hard claimed scum, then claimed he had a bomb, and still lived for several days afterwards?

I also liked TK3 who WAS actually V in @Whicker's game and refused to vote for the 2 other people early on who claimed V via hardclaim or posting style, all while leading 2 mislynches and having 2 wrong vig hits.

tenor.gif

• Like 1

On 8/18/2019 at 12:50 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

I was kinda thinking about trying out a "FootballsFuture Mafia All-Stars" game where people (before the game singups being opened) would nominate the funnest/most memorable/interesting roles from any game they either hosted or played as (or someone else they remember playing as). Then throw together a setup using these nominations (editing roles slightly if need-be if they're from a game with weird mechanics to make it all work, but not really taking the essence away from each role).

Would anyone be interested in such a thing?

There's already a few roles I am thinking of on the top of my head but I haven't been playing here as long as most of you so I'm sure i'd need nominations from some of the older players.

Making a relatively-well-balanced setup would be my job - and I'd definitely need a vast array of nominations (obviously, some of the most memorable town roles would be investigators probably; so I'd really need people to nominate some interesting non-investigating but still interesting/memorable town roles to make it work).

Of course, memorable third party roles would be welcome as well.

This would be fun

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Mass Effect mafia, think it was hosted by Desmond (old KC mod - don't think he's with us anymore). 

Only power I had was to silence people, but I had to figure something out after o got investigated...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, The Orca said:

This would be fun

19 hours ago, MWil23 said:

21 hours ago, Malfatron said:

in an open setup game, i was mafia and fake claimed the Blue Bodyguard. I survived for 3 days before the real Blue Bodyguard finally cced me. And he was prompty lynched

21 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Blue Bodyguard or bust.

On 8/18/2019 at 2:08 PM, Dome said:

Can’t wait to reclaim my role as war hammer 

Well since the response to this has been positive, I've opened up a nomination form :

https://forms.gle/Q1PzTckj6bNrxx7P6

Anyone interested to nominate any roles should do so there. You should be able to submit multiple nominations - but I haven't used google forms all that much. Let me know if anyone runs into any problems doing this.

I don't think I'll be hosting this next or even the game after that but I'd obviously need some time to make the setup balanced so please nominate stuff you want included. Cheers.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2019 at 12:04 AM, rackcs said:

Upcoming Games

1. Dome's Cornetto Trilogy Mafia (or whatever new theme he comes up with and wants to run)

2. Rack and Swag's NFL Mafia

3. Pickle Rick's South Pole Madness Mafia

4. Dome's Jousting Mafia

5. The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre (Halloween Week)

6. Rack's Gilded Age Mafia

7. Pickle Rick's Saw XIII Mafia

8. Dome's Pirate Mafia/Skyrim Mafia/Whatever the hell mafia he wants

9. Matts4313's Meme Mafia

10. Hockey's Pokemon Mafia

11. Whicker's Magic the Gathering Mafia

12. Bcb's Wrasslemafia 2

13. Nacho's undetermined mafia game

14. Rack's Ghostbusters Mini-Mafia

Updated for @rackcs

38 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I assumed it would go @rackcs gilded age mafia next then @Pickle Rick Saw Mafia then either you or @The Orca depending on how long those two lasted.

Saw mafia may in fact turn into a game on the  board like BB and survivor and no longer be associated with mafia.  Unless people have objections to me taking it in that direction.