Mafia Registration and General Discussion Thread

rackcs

34 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You really shouldn't let some idiotic kids keep you from enjoying what is probably the best cat and mouse story ever written, tbh.

I'm not a huge fan of anime either (but I've been coming around to a few) but Death Note is fantastic and its story transcends the medium. It's wholly worth the watch.

yeah i feel exactly the same way

I think what I can also start doing is for people who want to run a game during a certain time frame, putting that in the OP as well. So like bcb can do it after July 4 and Nacho mid-August. I can put that information there too so we can accommodate it if that's what people need.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I think what I can also start doing is for people who want to run a game during a certain time frame, putting that in the OP as well. So like bcb can do it after July 4 and Nacho mid-August. I can put that information there too so we can accommodate it if that's what people need.

Sounds good.

But why did you put me down as "Anchor"? lol

38 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

On 6/6/2019 at 7:32 PM, Matts4313 said:

The name Sin6

+

The host write ups w/Magneto

all confirm that there is. But Dome doesnt think it because a gut feeling.  LMAO. 

This is the same guy who tried to kill me all game. Same guy who *ASKED ME* to remove my votes from him "Because Matts might actually be able to kill me"

Now how ya gonna STILL hold a grudge knowing full well I KNEW I could AND would be converted back when you done LYNCHED YOURSELF IN LYLO?!?!?! 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Now how ya gonna STILL hold a grudge knowing full well I KNEW I could AND would be converted back when you done LYNCHED YOURSELF IN LYLO?!?!?! 

Accidental vote vs being a purposeful donkey. 

Anyone with a brain knows I didnt lynch myself on purpose.