Mafia Registration and General Discussion Thread

rackcs

11 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Do you, boo. 

Today I (along with a co-worker) were told that "you won't do the kissing cheeks thing"
And we were both like "pssh, watch us," only we both went to do the kissing part of it and it ended up being weird.

• 3 weeks later...

I want to create a Friendship and Love Mafia but don't really know how I'd make a mafia game where the goal is to make everyone feel happy and fuzzy inside lol I just think there's been too much anger in mafia lately. A certain amount is fine but I think it's been going overboard. I'll admit to playing a part in it as well, I don't think anyone is innocent of it. I just think if we keep going down this road of taking things in games personally people are going to keep quitting and then eventually we won't have mafia.

16 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I want to create a Friendship and Love Mafia but don't really know how I'd make a mafia game where the goal is to make everyone feel happy and fuzzy inside lol I just think there's been too much anger in mafia lately. A certain amount is fine but I think it's been going overboard. I'll admit to playing a part in it as well, I don't think anyone is innocent of it. I just think if we keep going down this road of taking things in games personally people are going to keep quitting and then eventually we won't have mafia.

That's a ******* stupid idea, idiot.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

I basic setup game would always be a good way to reset things to the fundamentals of reads and straight forward roles.   it would help for some of the newer players to not have a complex game to work with.  

@Llamalover, @jasonwbantle, @N4L, @daboyle250 would be good to keep playing to add to the player pool

@Cheesehawk, @wwhickok

Edited by squire12
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

In my defense, everyone else is stupid.

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

We are all big boys that can put things in the past. I'm fine with everyone. Lets get a big time mafia game going

Clean slate for all, new game new day :)

15 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I basic setup game would always be a good way to reset things to the fundamentals of reads and straight forward roles.   it would help for some of the newer players to not have a complex game to work with.  

@Llamalover, @jasonwbantle, @N4L, @daboyle250 would be good to keep playing to add to the player pool

Definitely not as complex as my game. I was overwhelmed and I was the host xD

• Like 1