Mafia Registration and General Discussion Thread

rackcs

1 hour ago, pwny said:

Friendly reminder - if people ask to be removed from the tag list, they need to be removed. If not, it won't be allowed to be used anymore.

Can we use it one time in this thread, ask who all wants to be removed, and modify it from there?

@11sanchez11@49ers4life52, @AFlaccoSeagulls@amac@bcb1213@beezee, @bigbadbuff23835@biggio7@Blahman88, @BleedTheClock@BrettFavre004, @BringinDaPain,@BrotherlyLove@bucsfan333, @buddy_z34, @buno67@CAS22@coltsmanic808@CWood21@daboyle250,@Darth Pees, @DawgX@devils1854, @DingoLadd@Dome, @EliteTexan80@flyers0909, @FourThreeMafia@fretgod99@FriendlyEnemy@Gambit Jango@gopherwrestler@Gmen4ev@Heimdallr@HighHopes@Hockey5djh@HokieHigh@husker_vikes3, @iknowcool, @incognito_man@iPwn@Its A Sabotage@james.mcmurry13@JammerHammer21@jetsfan4life51@jfinley88@Jlash@JMG@jrry32@Karmaloop, @Ketchup@khodder@kingseanjohn, @KManX89, @KOTN-93@LionsFTW, @Livewire@LuckyNumber11, @Malfatron@Matts4313@MD4L, @Mega Ron@Mich_fan20@MightyMouse07@mission27, @MookieMonstah, @MWil23@Nazgul@ninerfanwheelz@Officer Ricky, @OH-snelld4GB-IO@OleXmad, @PARROTHEAD @Pastor Dillon@Pats#1@PatriotsWin!@perikirest, @pheltzbahr @Phire, @Pickle Rick@pollino14@PR@PuntMyLumps@rabbisson, @rackcs@Ragnarok@RandyMossIsBoss@ravens_rool28@Raves@ravishingone@Rearviewmirror@RuskieTitan@S-jax39@samgurl775@skatebeanz@skrILL, @SkunkApes, @Slappy Mc@SoS, @squire12@stallyns@Stoop Trash@sunnygsm, @SwAg@swoosh, @teude@texans_uk, @Texansfan713@Texas_OutLaw7@TedLavie, @The Gnat, @TheKillerNacho@The LBC@thelawoffices, @The Orca@theuntouchable, @titans0021@Tk3, @Troy Brown@Ua@UofMfan909@utley4568@Victor Cruz Pun, @VikeManDan, @Vindicatedxx@VYoung10@Whicker@Woz

If you want to be added or removed from the mafia sign up list, please let us know.

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Can we use it one time in this thread, ask who all wants to be removed, and modify it from there?

4 hours ago, pwny said:

That seems reasonable.

Edited by Matts4313

Once people have come in and asked to be removed or whatever I can put it in the OP so that people can copy and paste it right from there. We can also add some more people who have been playing lately like myself.

22 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

replace @mathman with @Malfatron

@Matts4313

Fixed

21 minutes ago, Dome said:

Put me higher on the list @Matts4313

Fixed

20 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Remove me daddy 

Removed

19 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Take me off since I’m so low

Removed

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Remove me big boy

Removed

17 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

that list is missing half the people who play

gimmie names

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Once people have come in and asked to be removed or whatever I can put it in the OP so that people can copy and paste it right from there. We can also add some more people who have been playing lately like myself.

added