Mafia Registration and General Discussion Thread

rackcs

Alright so I added the tag list to the OP, that should be a good resource for game hosts. I pretty much copy-pasted Matt's updated list (thanks matts) and removed a few people who haven't been online in over a year and changed some names that have been updated. Anyone else wants to be removed or added just let me know.

I'm also gonna work on the archive. Any mafia game from the TAST subforum I'll add to the list.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Alright so I added the tag list to the OP, that should be a good resource for game hosts. I pretty much copy-pasted Matt's updated list (thanks matts) and removed a few people who haven't been online in over a year and changed some names that have been updated. Anyone else wants to be removed or added just let me know.

I'm also gonna work on the archive. Any mafia game from the TAST subforum I'll add to the list.

Props to pwny for alphabetizing it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

No not that, he alphabetized it again and PM'd it to me. I just didnt want to take credit for his work. 

Oh **** I see. Well then definitely to pwny then for that work.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, rackcs said:

You can also put me down for the Jousting Tournament game too at some point. 

No specific time really, i can just fill in when needed. Really for all my games you can just put me down as an alternate if we've got a couple weeks where nobody is ready to host.

(make it the Dungeons and Dragons Jousting Tournament if you're interested in a collaboration like I mentioned earlier :D

Thanks for organizing all this. I've meant to for a long time but your execution is better anyways lmao. 

Edited by Dome

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

You can also put me down for the Jousting Tournament game too at some point. 

No specific time really, i can just fill in when needed. Really for all my games you can just put me down as an alternate if we've got a couple weeks where nobody is ready to host.

(make it the Dungeons and Dragons Jousting Tournament if you're interested in a collaboration like I mentioned earlier :D

Thanks for organizing all this. I've meant to for a long time but your execution is better anyways lmao. 

I'm going to say no to this solely because I wasn't joking about being Frank Reynolds in that game and I am too ready for it.

• Like 1

Just now, rackcs said:

I'm going to say no to this solely because I wasn't joking about being Frank Reynolds in that game and I am too ready for it.

Lmaooo fair play. 

Maybe I'll do a practice run RPG style character building game. A D&D game like you mentioned is one I'll very much enjoy and you can see where I ****ed it up before you host that one (if you do) I've had the framework done for like 6 months but was never sure I wanted to test it. Could be time to dust it off and mash it with the duel-voting mechanic to see what happens.