Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

A rough looking man staggered in, he was wearing what appeared to be standard prison-issued pants. He walked over to the signup sheet. He looked at it and said "Jim" before downing about 6 of the free drinks nearby. He clumsily felt around his waistband for a gun, shrugged when he couldn't find it, then headed outside.

Welcome, @Hockey5djh

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Matts you didn’t quit the last game and still lost. You self voted yourself out of the game. I’m still chuckling.

You lost as well. Your vote and move were just as much, if not way more, at fault for us losing than me accidentally bolding a sentence that had my name.

Mine was an innocent mistake.

Yours was a reflection of skill.

You.. Dove Dork? What are we doing here, bird based named calling?

• Like 1

A desheveled and balding man kicked in the swinging doors!  "Eyo, chaps! The name's Gary King! From England! I'm the Gary King of England! Is this the free drinks thing?!"

He bellied up to the bar and looked upstairs. "Daddy will be up in a minute luvs! Need me a couple pints right quick!"

Welcome, @Malfatron

And here's ol Butch Alonzo now! Don't let her name fool ya, ol' 'Butch' here is about as fine a young lady as you'll find around here. Or maybe it's a pretty boy? I really don't know and it doesn't matter cause we're all progressive as **** around here. Careful though, weapons out the wazoo on that one. Honestly, kind of dangerous. Probably shouldn't have mentioned their gender. Oh well. 

Welcome, @theuntouchable

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

A desheveled and balding man kicked in the swinging doors!  "Eyo, chaps! The name's Gary King! From England! I'm the Gary King of England! Is this the free drinks thing?!"

He bellied up to the bar and looked upstairs. "Daddy will be up in a minute luvs! Need me a couple pints right quick!"

Welcome, @Malfatron

Kill this man, dump his tea down the well. These here parts are made for no yella belly brit. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Dome said:

And heeeeeeeere's Blondie!!!! Blondie is a mountain of a mystery known only as Vigilante, we're not even sure where they came from! Whiskey and poker for this shooter.

Welcome, @MWil23

64230-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly-blon

You see my friends, there are two types of people in this world: Those with loaded guns, and those who dig.

tumblr_oox8qssugs1ultjoto2_r1_400.gif

Who here's playing for 2nd place?

265219-clint-eastwood-clint-eastwood-gif

My philosophy of teamwork this game

tumblr_pfxupvWHoH1ultjoto1_500.gif

Is it high noon yet?

37c8fca285f1a317a63131fa8355387d.gif

I'm happy to wait at the poker table while @Counselor and @Matts4313 duel this 1st one out.

20 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Get back in your delorean and f*** off back to Hill Valley you *****!

Live action look of me vacating the premise:

tumblr_nnica9WQb31qfr6udo1_500.gif

Ok Im back:

PeskyNewIrishsetter-size_restricted.gif

Lets do this you *** Mc******, ****** Gunsling ****

^^^^ (note, I just put random asterisks. You can fill in your own insult)