Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Greetings peasants

I really wanted a Counselor/Matts showdown, but I may want Rackcs vs. Matts. That would be just as good with me. Swag vs. Matts also has lots of potential. So does Squire vs. Matts.

You know what? Really just about the last 5 town vs. Matts or the host of the last game.

I already love this setup.

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I really wanted a Counselor/Matts showdown, but I may want Rackcs vs. Matts. That would be just as good with me. Swag vs. Matts also has lots of potential. So does Squire vs. Matts.

You know what? Really just about the last 5 town vs. Matts or the host of the last game.

I already love this setup.

You are really latching on to this schtick arent you? My impression of you the last ~14 hours, rerunning the same comments over and over: 

wD719.gif

1 hour ago, Dome said:

A desheveled and balding man kicked in the swinging doors!  "Eyo, chaps! The name's Gary King! From England! I'm the Gary King of England! Is this the free drinks thing?!"

He bellied up to the bar and looked upstairs. "Daddy will be up in a minute luvs! Need me a couple pints right quick!"

Welcome, @Malfatron

Sonuva ... jerk took my idea ...

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You are really latching on to this schtick arent you?

Only one schtick I'll always hold onto:

tenor.gif

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

My impression of you the last ~14 hours, rerunning the same comments over and over: 

wD719.gif

More like me and @Dome in chatty last night:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I hearby petition that only the full written out "Matts4313" count as votes.

Also, I went back and used my 1 edit to unvote myself.. @rackcs => please reopen the game. 

now you are modkilled

"No editing posts. You will get one warning for this unless you edit a vote, in which case you will be modkilled immediately."

• Like 1