Josh Allen vs Sam Darnold, better sophomore strides?

Danger

Which QB improves more in their 2nd season?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB improves more in their 2nd season?

12 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Sam Darnold is the most overrated QB I’ve ever seen the last 15 years.. His stock and just himself reminds me so much of Matt Leiner. Its

unreal and im still shocked he went that high.

hes just so Avg. I never saw Josh Allen play so I can’t say much. 

agreed. I don't see anything in Darnold.

14 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Sam Darnold is the most overrated QB I’ve ever seen the last 15 years.. His stock and just himself reminds me so much of Matt Leiner. Its

Okay. Hes nothing like Matt Leinart who played at USC when they were dominant every year.  Nothing like the USC team that Darnold was on and uplifted. Not shocking at all he went that high for people who pay attention to more than "USC QBs are overrated". 

14 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

1 hour ago, SBLIII said:

agreed. I don't see anything in Darnold.

You guys do know he plays on the Jets, right? The kid hasn't even had an average center yet.

Josh Allen is the superior athlete and arm talent imo and I think he'll establish himself as a franchise QB this year. Allen is now 6-3 over his last 9 starts with 200+ yards in each one. Something, sadly, not many ex Bills QBs have ever done. 

Last year he had no OL, no running game and no WR's. this year he has 9 new OL, John Brown, Cole Beasley and a very talented rookie RB. Paired with a good defense and it's a good recipe for a 9-7 season with next year being the playoff run team. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

Back to back 250 yard plus games with a completion percentage over 60% and one rushing TD in each. If he continues to progress and take what the defense is giving him, he has a high ceiling. 

Watching him he just looks more in control and confident in his game. 

It’s almost as though he was a raw prospect that was going to take time to develop

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

It’s almost as though he was a raw prospect that was going to take time to develop

The people that continue to hate on him are the ones that piled on the pre draft laughs and will die on that hill. Looks like a different QB from year 1 to year 2. In control and poised. Even the Pats homer Bill Simmons called it out on his week 1 podcast.