If NFL expands again, what cities are possibilities?

turtle28

Billings MT.  You’d draw from the Montana, Dakotas, Idaho, and Wyoming.  Be similar to Green Bay.  

And these states are full of people who don’t have much better to do on Sundays (from experience) if there is an NFL game close they’ll go 

• Like 1

On 6/18/2019 at 9:35 AM, broncofan48 said:

Billings MT.  You’d draw from the Montana, Dakotas, Idaho, and Wyoming.  Be similar to Green Bay.  

And these states are full of people who don’t have much better to do on Sundays (from experience) if there is an NFL game close they’ll go 

Would never happen, not enough corporate support.

On 6/16/2019 at 10:59 AM, ///mcompact said:

Definitely put a team in Oklahoma.   The football frenzy up there rivals Texas.

Much rather put a team in OKC over adding another Texas based team. Portland could be another as well as people mentioned but they already share a very close fanbase with the Seahawks. It would be cool if wheverever they choose was a state that currently doesnt have its own team. A lot of that is in the MTN region but outside of Denver, there is not a big enough market city to warrent a NFL team.

But I would be out on the SA thing in part because I live in a melting pot currently that is 2 hours from CLE, 2 hours from CIN, 3 hours from PIT and 3 hours from DET. Its sometimes a disaster and feels like there are too many teams stacked ontop of eachother.

On 6/8/2019 at 10:07 PM, candyman93 said:

It’d be Toronto or Mexico City

i hope its not mexico city.  2k feet HIGHER than denver in altitude.  thats a huge advantage for the home team.  i dont mind a mexican team though, give them the chargers.

• Like 1

Assuming an expansion would be by 8 to keep the divisions uniform:

AFCW: San Diego (I want to say Oakland as a Raiders fan, but then I'd be conflicted)

AFCN: *Move Indianapolis for geographic convenience 

AFCS: San Antonio/Austin, Albuquerque 

AFCE: Richmond

NFCW: Portland

NFCN: St. Louis

NFCS: Memphis

NFCE: Louisville 

That's probably what I would go with, trying to fill voids on the map without piling a ton of teams in a single area.